Demon Fire:

Once you fully opened your eyes the others gasped.

"W-what's that?" Ino stuttered. The outside of your irises were black, but the inside of them were orange/yellow.

"Demon Fire

"Demon Fire." You hissed.

Flashback~

"Alright here's my idea." You said, looking at Cerberus, Loki, and Azula.

"I want to combine all of your fires." You said to the three of them.

"EH?!" The three of them screamed.

"That's not possible!" Loki shouted. You raised a hand to silence him.

"I just have to extract the demonic power in Cer's fire and mix it with yours." You explained, holding out both of your hands. Black fire appeared in your right, then Loki's and Azula's red and orange fire appeared in your left.

"All I have to do is..." You then clapped your hands together then separated them, revealing a beautiful dark blue fire.

"Sugoi!" Loki beamed. You giggled.

"I just extracted the demonic power in Cer's fire, and mixed it with your Phoenix Fire." You explained.

"Exactly what's the point? My fire and yours is stronger than his and hers so, what's the point?" Cer asked.

"I was getting to that." You grumbled.

"Yes, our fire may be stronger than his, but don't forget his fire is descended from Azula's fire. The 12 tailed Phoenix. Whose fire is as strong, if not stronger than ours." You explained.

"Exactly when did you get this smart?" Cerberus asked.

"Oi!! I'm very smart believe it or not!!!" You screamed with an irk mark on your head.

"The day you're smart is the day I lose my heads." He retorted.

"The day you lose your heads is the day I kill you, bitch!!" You said while karate chopping his ass.

"Anyways, this blue fire is stronger than Loki's, yours, and mine. Azula has the strongest fire, correct?" You asked. Azula nodded.

"Right, so combine it with the three of ours, we get the strongest fire there is. There's no other fire like it." You said.

"I understand." Azula said. You nodded.

"Great!" You said happily.