Chapter Twelve

Picture of Anushka.

With the days that followed I did my best to keep my word.

I haven't texted, called or answer any of his, instead I focus on my classes.

It wasn't easy but somehow I managed to avoid him at school and it was going successfully except...my heart was aching, I missed him so much and every time he'd call and I allowed it to ring to voicemail a piece of me died.

I was at school in the cafeteria when Anushka and Keeley stopped by my table.

Keeley: " hey you"... she said smiling and I smiled in return.

Zahara: " hey, how are you"?

Keeley: " we're OK....we miss you though "

Anushka: " yea, it's not the same without you hanging with us".

I smiled

I noted that Nyla and Filicity wasn't with then which was unusual for the group so I asked:

"what's up with Nyla and Filicity "?

Anushka: " they're good....I think Filicity is cheating on Royale though "

Keeley: "Anushka"!!!

Anushka: " what???.... I do"!!!

I was curious now.

Zahara: "why you say that "?

Anushka: "the constant messages back and forth, the secret phone calls... you know, the script of a cheater really changes "

Zahara: "but what if she's talking to Royale"?

Keeley: " she's not...it happens when he's there too but he don't give a damn"

I frowned. It was always weird to me how he acted with her, he was always so cold.

Zahara: " does he loves her"?

Anushka: "who knows"!

Keeley: "who cares"?

Just then, the atmosphere changed. There were whispers and gasp heard all over the cafeteria and the look on Anushka and Keeley's face told me definitely something was up.

I decided to look in the direction everyone was looking in, which was behind me.

And there they were, the prodigal sons.

It was unusual for seniors to come to the cafeteria, they had their own hang out spot yet there they were.

Elijah stood in front while the others stood behind him. Why does he have to be so gorgeous???

He was dressed in a sky blue bottom up shirt that wasn't button all the way and a deeper blue jeans, simple yet very sexy.

I always loved that about him.

All the girls we're gawking, yet his eyes seemed to be searching, until they landed on me.

They walked towards our table, not a sound was heard as they took their seats, Elijah sitting directly in front of me with a serious expression.

The others greeted their girlfriends while Elijah just stared at me with his hands crossed, I shifted in my seats.

Anushka: "how come you guys hanging here today "?

Royale: "our home boy has business here".

Keeley: "OK...are you gonna have lunch then"?

Roman: " cool"

And they all stood and went for lunch except Elijah, who continued to stare at me.

When they return we started eating, except Elijah.

ANUSHKA: "you're not eating Eli "?

He didn't answer and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

Zahara: " uh...I'm gonna go guys" ... I said as I started gathering my things.

By the time I got out my chair Elijah was now standing behind me.

I turned to him and decided to ignore him, I tried to side step him but he moved in my direction and blocked me.

I changed direction and he did the same.

Just then the bell rang, everyone scampered away, including the boys and girls but Elijah stayed put.

I tried to surpass him again but he once again blocked me.

Zahara : Elijah I am gonna be late for class, let me pass please.

He said nothing so I tried again but he just blocked me again, I was getting upset now.

Zahara: Elijah I have to go! Now mov-- "

He suddenly kissed me full on the lip, the move was so sudden that I staggered a bit.

I looked at him shocked, he still was not saying anything but there was a smirk on his face now that made me instantly blush, gosh I hate this boy's effect on me.

Zahara: may I pass now?.... I asked politely.

He didn't answer so I tried again but like a never ending dance he blocked me yet again.

Zahara: uh!!! Elija--!

He kissed me cutting me off again, it was so good that I heard myself moaned in pleasure.

Zahara: Eli--- ......... I moaned but he just kiss me again.

This time he didn't stop and I quickly leaned into the kiss, I didn't realize we were moving until I bumped into the chair behind me but he didn't stop then either.

I was wearing a black long sleeve crop mesh shirt and black ripped jeans, his hands quickly went to my breast under my shirt, he slightly shifted my bra and pinched my nipple that made me growled deeply.

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mines as he continued to play with my nipple under my shirt.

I moaned his name and he pecked by lips.

Elijah: " promise me you'll call me later.... he Whispered.

Zahara: " Elijah I can't, mom--"

He kissed me, cutting me off.

Elijah: "I can do this all day Zahara "

It made me smile as I stared in his eyes. This time I kissed him and my hands went around his neck and he bent and lifted and placed me on top of the table but I broke from the kiss.

Zahara: "okay I will call"... I whispered breathlessly.

A wide grin broke on his face and he backed away smiling.

He looked so cute, like a boy who just got the best Christmas gift ever. I was smiling too and he continue to back away smiling and staring at me.

Zahara: "what am I gonna do with you"?

Just then he started to sing:

As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.

OMG he can sing!

Author's note

Song: as long as you love me by Justin Beiber