Chapter Thirty - One

True to her words, they got to the hotel by an hr and a half later. Joining me in bed they silently watched me wailed without uttering a word for maybe five minutes or so.

When my crying became light sobs they spoke.

Anushka: " are you ready to tell us what happened "?... she asked gently and I nod and began.

I told them everything, every single detail. But instead a expression of sadness or shock, they had a pleased smirk on their faces.

I became utterly confuse: "can someone please tell me what I am missing here, why do you all look so god damn happy"!!??!......... I shouted angrily.

Keeley: "because I was right... there is no way Elijah would cheat, it's not in his nature to".

Anushka: "yet he did.... he couldn't help himself, he's weak when it comes to you".

Zahara: "but it's not right!!!! I don't care what we have between us "!!!!

Keeley: " true....which is why I hope he will realize that whatever it is you guys have is not over".

Leanna: "if he goes through with the wedding tomorrow it will be one of the worst mistakes of his life".

I sighed and buried my face in the palms of my hand and said:

"I just ruin someone's life.... I am the worst human being ever".

Keeley chuckled and said:

"No you're not.... don't beat yourself up Zahara you're only human... none of us is perfect ".

Anushka: " you can't dictate life...it may not have worked the way you intend but it will work itself out".

Just then Keeley phone buzz and she read it.

Keeley: "guys we have to go...the guys says Jenna wanted a final brides maids meeting before the wedding".

Leanna growled: " I swear I'm gonna stab a bitch".

Zahara: "I guess the wedding is still on"... I said sadly but no one answered and a thick silence fell over the room until Anushka broke it:

"This might sound crazy but the wedding will be held about fifteen minutes from here and the Faith Cathedral Church "

Leanna: "why you telling her this"???... she asked confusingly as though we all were.

She held her head down but then slowly rose her eyes until she met mines and said:

"For final goodbyes".