Chapter Thirteen

I'm high.

Not off drugs or anything like that....

Not like riding a sea saw or a Ferris wheel......

Not like on a swing or standing on a skyscraper........ 

High

Like cloud nine high

I'm high off his love...

The way he loves me, the way he makes me feel. I tried to push him a way countless of times, he has gotten every reason to go yet he stays.

We've been inseparable.

I was an addict, addicted to this love he so willing drenched me in and for the first time, in a long,long time.... I was truly happy.

Cafeteria

I walked in with my lunch tray in hand and I spotted the girls already seated for lunch.

It's been a while since I hang with them, I was hesitant.
But Keeley spot me.

Keeley: "Zahara come on...sit with us"!

So I joined them.

They were in the middle of discussing some party they had gone to but I also noted that  Felicity was distracted by something on her phone, she was rapidly texting away.

I suddenly remembered the discussion I had with Anushka and Keeley couple weeks ago, I must admit I get why they had jumped to such conclusion, she was definitely showing the trait of someone cheating.

Nyla: " are you even listening Felicity "?.... she asked.

Filicity: "huh"?... looking like a deer trapped in a headlight.

The girls chuckled.

Nyla: "whoever this boy is he sure must be special to have you in such head locked "

Felicity: "he is actually.... he's currently dating someone but I can out do her any day, she won't even give him any, poor thing has been suffering for too long, it's about time I rescued him"

Nyla: " awwww the hero "!

Anushka: "what about Royale"?

Filicity: "what about him"?

Nyla: "wait ........ is it someone we know"?

She was silent but the smug look gave it away and they both started laughing, by heart began to race and Keeley looked at me sadly.

Anushka: " who's the girl he dating "?

Felicity: "some dumb red head... but you know what they say...what stays too long will serve two masters"...

Suddenly I slammed my hands down on the table, I was infuriated even the dumbest person could tell she was talking about Elijah and me.

How could she do this, she has been my best friend all of my life!

Zahara: " do you have something to say to me Felicity "?!?... I demanded.

She looked at Nyla first as in seeking permission then she looked at me with a mean look.

Filicity: " as a matter of fact I do, I am sick and tired of you playing so innocent all the damn fucking time like a Whinnie bitch! You're not that cute anyways, I don't even see what he even sees in you, he should have been MINE"!!!!

Everyone was now staring shocked, I slowly stood with my eyes locked with hers and I took my glass of apple juice and threw it straight in her face, gasp was heard everywhere as she shriek and I stormed out the cafeteria room.