Chapter Twenty - Nine

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed and the memories from last night rushed to my brain.

What the fuck did we do!!??!!...

Well in all honesty I know exactly what we did and we did it over and over again for about six times.

Never in my life I've orgasm so may times in one night. Elijah was.... magnificent!

"I guess both our minds are still dirty "

I snap my head to the corner of the room to find Elijah sitting in a chair looking at me like he was extremely hungry and as if my body didn't get enough it responded with smoldering wetness between my legs.

I subconsciously bit my lips and instantly Elijah was in front of my face from across the room. His face directly up in mines with the tip of our noses touching.

"I swear Zahara if you keep tempting me my cock will never come out if your pussy again"... he spoke but when he did his voice was filled with so much lust that it was unrecognizable and little moan accidentally slipped from my lips.

He closed his eyes immediately as if trying his best to remain in control but when he opened them I knew instantly, he was lost.

He suddenly threw the sheets that barely covered me off and his head dived almost simultaneously between my legs as he started to feed on my love nest again.

But just then his phone started ringing. He was dead set on ignoring it and so was I but the person was persistent so with anger he went over to answer it which caused me to giggle at the sight of his childish demeanor.

Elijah: " hello!!?!! ".... he answered sounding extremely angry... "oh hi Jenna"... he spoke softly.... "no sorry I got caught up at...... work...... no no I'm fine sorry I didn't call... yea yea I'm excited listen can we talk another time I'm still busy with..... work..... OK good.... what? Oh yea.... ummm me too"

Was the last I heard of his conversation for by that time I was almost flying downstairs in his T-shirt I quickly threw on as his back was turned to me when he spoke to his fiance.

How could I have been so stupid to put myself in this position? The guy was promised to someone else! When did I become so irresponsible and stupid???

I was at his car and pulling my suitcase of his car trunk when I heard him calling for me.

I turned to see him at the door looking at me with a pained expression that almost made me crawled over to him, but I couldn't..
.this was wrong and if I am not careful, I was gonna be broken all over again.

Just then a man rolled up in a taxi and said: "need a cab ma'am"?

I looked to Elijah one last time and whispered: "yes".