Chapter Four

Picture of Zahara

Saturday Night

Following the directions Nyla gave wasn't so difficult and before we knew it we had arrived at our destination. It wasn't difficult getting the permission to come to the party, as a matter of fact, Filicity's mom seemed relieved that we were finally joining the social circuit. She did our hair, make up and dressed us up in what she called: "Sexy but not trashy".

She gave us the sex talk and the sent us on our way, not that we needed the talk, I doubt we will be the center of attention with Nyla, Anushka and Keeley attending the party.

My mom was not aware I was attending this event, if she knew she would've capture us, tie us up and kept us imprisoned for eternity! OK I am exaggerating but believe me when I say its not too far off of an exaggeration.

We were both wearing dresses, but they were fun and frilly and girly, I definitely approved. Mines were all the way up to my neck, well fitting until it got to my waist where it kicked off like a bell.

Filicity's was the same except hers was off the shoulders, in my opinion we looked fabulous, I just hope the girls thought the same.

We walked up to the door and knocked. Surprisingly I didn't hear any blast of music from outside, neither did I see any cars lined up along the way; what kind of party is this?

Finally, the door opened and there before us stood the most handsome guy I have ever seen in my entire life!!! I was struck with dumbness, yes that's how cute he was, it was like I could not breathe and when he smiled I swore I was gonna have a cardiac arrest.

"Uh... are you gonna come in"?... he asked embarrassingly.

We didn't speak, we just nod with our mouths still open in shock.

He chuckled and stepped aside. When we enter there was no drunk kids, no music and no broken furniture anywhere; It confused me.

Zahara: "Um... we were invited to a party"? .... I finally spoke after looking around bewilderedly.

"Yes, except only few are invited"... he answered.

Then the others filed into the room: Nyla, Anushka, Keeley and four other boys. One of them I recognized as Nyla's boyfriend but the others I've never seen before, if I had seen them I definitely would have remembered, they were gorgeous!

keeley: "you made it"!!! she said as she came over and gave us a hug.

Once again, Nyla cleared her throat and Keeley released us instantly.

Nyla: "slow down Keeley, lets not get too attach, we have to see if they can hang first"

Filicity: "Ok... what you got in mind"? ... she asked fearlessly whilst me? I was shaking in my boots, literally ... I was wearing boots.

She smirked.... "First let me introduce the gang: You should know Anushka, my boyfriend Brad, you've met Keeley, this is Roman, Mohammed, Royale and the guy who answered the door is Elijah"

Our eyes met as he gave me a smile and I blushed profusely.

Just then the boy name Royale came over and took Filicity by the hand and led her away.... Oook then, I thought to myself, then the one called Brad went over to Nyla and kissed her full on the mouth and pulled her away, I did my best not to stare but what the heck is going on? right on cue, Keeley walked over to Mohammed and both of them plus Roman left, leaving me alone with none other than the boy who took my breath away... Elijah.