Chapter Twenty - Four

Picture of Elijah

I was brought back to reality instantly when the glass fell to the ground and shattered to pieces, I immediately bent to pick the pieces up as I mumbled apologies over and over again.

But as luck would have it, a splinter caught my hand that made me whince in pain. At that moment I could have sworn Elijah was indeed Edward Cullen because of how fast he was by Me inspecting my wound and he hurriedly brought me over to the faucet to wash the blood away.

As the water beat upon my injured finger, I noted the position we were in. Elijah was holding my finger securely under the running faucet, which was fine... except his body was pressed so hard against mines and I felt the bulge that pressed hard against his pants.

The thought of his erection rocked my body to the core and a sudden need rose through me of all the pleasure we never got to experience with each other and before I knew it my chest started to heave.

I felt his breath on my ear and then the tip of his nose as he gently ran it slowly up and down the side of my neck, which was now tilted to the side providing him with better access.

Then one of his hand release my injured and found my nest. I moaned as simultaneously his finger and mouth hit me.

It was like we were never apart as his fingers slipped in and out me like it was where they belonged.

He was leaving love bites all along my neck as my hip started gyrating against his finger that was deep inside me and when he moaned I knew I wanted him even more than how he probably wanted me.

Just then, the entrance door slammed loudly and it made him jump so instantly away from me.

"Baby there you are, i was wondering why you ditch---"

The beautiful blonde halted as she stared at me then Elijah.

Then she broke the ice and extended out her arm to me.

"Hi, i'm Jenna...Elijah's fiance, soon to be wife, are you here for our wedding too"?

My mouth dropped as Elijah ran both hands through his hair and started looking at me like he was about to cry.

Just then Anushka walked in and froze:

"Oh shit"... she muttered before I sprinted for my temporary room.