Epilogue

That day I married the man of my dreams, the love of my life and six years after we were still happy.

Its funny that we would spend years running in circles, causing unnecessary hurt and pain to ourselves and others only to end up exactly where we had started.

I believe everyone has a special person out there and if you smart you will avoid the heart ache and pains and hold on to it when you find them.

Just like Adam had Eve, Romeo had Juliet ,i had Elijah and that day when I said I do was when all my heartache ended.

Now every day feels like heaven, I was now a brain surgeon with my own practice and a mother of three, a little boy name King and a 1 yr old diva name Ski.

Judah is so happy because he finally had what he wanted all along, a father and I finally had what I wanted as well... a man to spend the rest of my life with.

Couple years after our wedding, we got an unexpected bouquet of flowers saying congratulations along with an apology. The flowers came from Felicity, I appreciate the gesture but I have no plans of reconciliation, with friends like that I don't need enemies, so I have forgiven but I will never forget.

As for Nyla, the last I heard she got married to a very wealthy man but she was utterly unhappy constantly dealing with abuse and infidelity; it goes to show: money can't buy happiness.

Whatever seeds you sow in life you will reap, so my advise is to sow good seeds, even to those who don't deserve it, it's a reflection of your heart. Felicity never deserve my friendship but I gave it anyways and now I am at peace and contented in my life, I am no more a Broken Hearted Girl.

One final note: nothing and I mean nothing beats a prayer, I Strongly believe that if it wasn't for that prayer years ago I probably would never find him, it's like God heard and aligned my life with his so we'd meet, whatever the reason, I am happy it all worked out. I have my girls close by and man of my dreams.... so whatever it is you want... ask him...go ahead... get on your knees and pray... I promise you, he will answer.

The End

Author's note

Stay tuned for a synopsis of my fifth book: One Life To Live....uploading soon.

Also thank you notes are coming as well, I will always give shout outs to those who inspired me for each book.

God bless you all; thank you for coming along on this journey, see you soon!!!!