Chapter Twenty - Eight

We were back in the car but our wet clothes were now in the trunk. He wrapped me in a blanket but he had found and a spare jeans for himself and we slowly drove through the weather.

It was obvious I wasn't going on a plane today so where was he taking me?

Elijah: "we're here".... he announced.

Zahara: "and where is here Elijah "?

We haven't spoken a single word since the intense moment passed, however he did hold my hand all the way.

Elijah: "my second house"

Zahara: "how many houses do you have"???

I asked astonishingly but my only answer was a smile.

God he looked good! I thought to myself and the ache between my legs told me I wanted that cute face smashed right between them..... I chuckled and thought: gosh I am dirty today... Elijah and I finally did it..
In the rain.... in public.... OMG!

The rain continued but it had began to calm a bit but even through the storm I was still able to see how beautiful the house is.

Elijah: "we will have to make a run for it".

I nod...."OK, let's go"...

And we both opened the door and started off for the house.

As soon as we got in we started laughing as we stared at each other but slowly his laughter died as he stared at me.

Elijah: "you're so beautiful Zahara "... he whispered and I blushed as I gripped the blanket around me.

Elijah: "even when you're drench from head to toe and your hair is no longer prim and proper, you still manage to stop my heart".

Slowly he got to his knees and slowly walked them over to me and disappeared under the blanket that was still wrapped around me.

What the hell is he--- uh!!! Oh my gwod!!!!! Was all I could say as his lips connected to my legs and he trailed kisses up to my cat.

I moaned and open my legs for him, I couldn't see him but I felt him and he was good.

His tongue found me as he licked me slowly and my head flew back in pleasure, my hand found his head inside as the blanket fell to the ground revealing one the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

His head dance between my legs and it made them buckle.

His strokes were slow and long but meaningful, he was on a set mission which was to make me cum all over him.

His mission will obviously be a success for I was close, very close.

Zahara: "Elijah. .... I'm gonna -----

But I never finished because the powerful orgasm shattered me and it stole my ability to form words that were sensible to the human ears.

He held me up for support and then stood with a satisfied grin but two can play that game.

I walked away to the coach and use my index finger to call him.

As he followed I instructed him to lay down and I unzipped him.

There must had been a thousand curse words that flowed from his mouth when I took him into mines and immediately his hand found my head as I moved in a rhythmic motion.

I swallowed him as far as I could, until the tip of Its head tickled the back of my throat, each time causing him to loose himself, then I slowly glide to the tip as i used my tongue to play with the head, licking the slit and trying to taste any sweet honey that might accidentally flow from the entrance.

I knew I was good when I saw his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he grunted my name, and I smiled in the midst because nothing is more sexier to me than watching a strong man loose control because of pleasure.

I knew he was close when he literally started fucking my mouth, the moans were louder and the strokes were more violent but like a good girl I ensured I remained still as I allowed him to pound in and out until I felt his love shot to the back of my throat; I swallowed every bit of him.

Author's note

To every family members reading this... I am sorry... well, sort of..... I am thirty years old.

Love you
xoxox