Chapter Fifteen

Couple days later

Art class

I faked being ill and stayed home for a couple days, I just needed time. Time for me, time to take care of me, time to be with me.

Elijah hasn't called or texted since I last saw him but the boys did, they all left me voice mails:

Royale: " everything he said was the truth, your best friend is a bitch, she wasn't a friend Zahara, don't punish him for her, he loves you "

Mohammed: "I know you're hurt Z but he really loves you, you changed him and he isn't the same without you so please reconsider "

Roman: "yow! Call the dude ma... I can't stand the bitch ass whining and all the: I lost her man.... come on girl please!!! He's driving me crazy!!! Do it for me, do it for yourself, do it for the world!!! .....ok maybe not the world but you get my drift, get like Nike and just do it!!!!

But I didn't budge. I didn't break up with Elijah because of just the incident, It was all too overwhelming and I needed to do it, for me.

I walked into art class and immediately spot Nyla and Felicity, I hadn't spoken to them either and as soon as they saw me they turned away which was fine by me.

I went and sat around a huge table that I thought was empty until someone spoke.

"If you asked me you did the right thing "

"Huh"?..I was shocked out of my trance by the person.

It was a pretty Japanese girl sitting across from me, I have never seen her before and I didn't notice her there either.

"Are you new here"?... I asked.

"Yes, transferred couple months ago ".. she answered.

"And you know about me"?... I asked.

She rolled her eyes: "everyone knows about you and Elijah, you're the most popular girl in school, everyone likes you more than the others and we all rooting for you to get back with Elijah "

"Wait... I thought you said that I did the right thing"... I asked confusingly.

"OK lemme rephrase... dumping your so call best friend... right.... dumping you're super hot boyfriend that loves you unconditionally??? Wrong ".

I chuckled.. " the lonely girls will be happy "

"No they won't... have you not been reading your site, the entire school been telling you to get back with him"
.... she spoke.

Zahara: "site... what site "?... I asked confusingly.

She sighed heavily and brought her art supplies over to me with her bag pack. She took a swift look around for the teacher then quickly search her bag pack for her cellphone and search for the site.

There... on the site called... Zahara and Eli... was a huge picture of us making out.

Then below: "breaking news: they broke up"!!!!

Comments:

-- my life just ended.

--what the Fuck???

--- noooooooooo!!!!!

---- this must be wrong, no way!

---- that Felicity is a bitch!!!

----- she and Nyla needs to get lost

---- team #zahlijah for Eva!!!!!

It went on and on and on. I never realize so many cared.

Zahara: "wow"... I breathed..."I didn't realize so many cared."

"I told you... most popular girl in school... why do you think Nyla hates you, she sees you as a threat... heck she probably plot with your so call friend to destroy your happiness, even a blind person can see that you and Elijah belongs together "

I sat and look into all she said... did I made a mistake?

I looked at her as she started to sketch the plant we were instructed to do, she was extremely good!

Zahara: " what's your name"?... I asked curiously.

"Leanna"... she answered.

Zahara: " nice to meet you Leanna"

And she smiled.

Just then Anushka and Keeley flopped by the table.

Anushka: "gosh I am so hungry I could eat a cow"

Keeley: "you're always hungry "

Anushka: "don't be envious that I can eat like a pig and still look gorge "

Zahara: "uhhh..girls why you over here with me "?... I asked confusingly.

Nyla: "that's what I like to know"... spoke Nyla who was suddenly at our table with her arms folded.

Keeley: "we hanging with Zahara "

Nyla: " she isn't apart of us anymore so let's go"... she demanded.

Anushka: "Correction: we aint apart of you anymore".

Nyla: " what did you say"????

Keeley: " oh my gosh just stop already!!!! We tired of this! What you did was wrong, both you and Felicity !!!! if you would such things to someone you claim was a friend then how can we trust you"???

NYLA: "listen bitch I made you both"!!!... she shouted.

Anushka: "and we don't like what we've become because of it"

Then she turned to me.

Anushka: "can you forgive us"?

I looked at them both and smile.

Zahara: "friends forever "

Leanna: "OMG I gotta blog this" and we all started laughing as Nyla stormed away, Felicity following sui like a lap dog.