Chapter Five

Picture of Filicity

Zahara: " soooo...what happens now"?... I asked the handsome devil as we were now completely and utterly alone.

He chuckled at my nervousness.... "come on, I'll give you a tour of the house "... he said with a smiled that made my heart flutter.

We walked side by side talking and laughing as he showed me each area, every part held a story that was amusing and before I knew it, my nervousness evaporated.

We had just climb the elegant Stairs and was heading up to a room when I had to ask if this was a house or palace to which he had found amusing as we entered.

Elijah: " and finally.... my room".

I wasn't sure If being in his room was a smart move but I didn't want to wimp out, God knows Filicity would kill me if I ruin her one opportunity of being in the " in crowd" so I sucked it up and did my best to relax.

I walked in and survey the room, there was no posters of half naked girls or rock bands, it was just a regular room.

Zahara: " cute" .... I said after inspection.

Elijah: " very cute indeed".... he said huskily and before I could decipher what was happening, he spin me around into a kiss.

He was kissing me.... what do I do? I don't know what to do, I have never been kissed before and I didn't want him to know how much of a geek I was.

His lips we're soft yet demanding, I liked it very much, soon I started mimicking his movements and it started feeling right, then I was really enjoying it and my hands suddenly went around his neck as I leaned into him with a soft moan.

This notion must have really been pleasing to him because as soon as I moaned he growled a deep husky growl and before I knew it I was smacked against the wall in the room.

The pace changed and I did my best to keep up, as he was now kissing my neck and grinding his pelvis into me that lit my body on fire and he growled even more.

Soon his hands that were on my waist slid down to my thighs and between my legs, my eyes shot open but I was doing my best to not panic.

They slid up and up towards my woman Hood but he never touched me, he did however caress my inner thighs until he pulled away.

When I looked in his eyes they were wild and his breathing was heavy.

Elijah: " you're so beautiful "... he breathed and it made me blushed but it was suddenly over when he pulled his pants down and his huge member sprung free and before I could speak his lips were on mines again as his member poke at my mid section.

I was no longer at ease, my heart was thundering, what have I gotten myself into.

Then just as quickly his finger slipped into my fold that gave an uncomfortable feeling , I pushed him away instantly thinking: fitting in wasn't all that appealing now and before I could stop them the tears were streaming down my face.

Elijah: " what's wrong.... why are you crying "?... he asked genuinely concerned.

I couldn't bring myself to admit to him so I said: " nothing just not feeling good today that all".

Something in his expression told me he didn't buy it, he eyed me suspiciously.

He bit his lips then in a sexual manner and advance towards me, he started kissing me again and I started to relax but soon yet again his fingers found my private part and I became tense.