Chapter 6

Wes's pov.

I was woken up to a scream in the middle of the night. I looked over to Ashley's bed and she was rolling around her bed crying and screaming. It looked like a seen from a scary movie. I got up, sat on her bed and pulled her into my lap. I hugged her and rubbed her back while singing her favorite song, Drop in the Ocean. She calmed down and woke up. After a few minutes of just cuddling I asked

"What was wrong baby?"

"I had a nightmare that i used to get every night for about a month until my friend gave me this stuffed giraffe on my birthday as a present and when I slept with him I wouldn't get them..... Wait where is Wes?!" Ashley cried out. I was so confused.

"I'm right here babe..."

"No my giraffe is named Wes! When I got him E3 would be the only thing to calm me down so I named him after you because you were my favorite." that's so cute! she named her stuffed giraffe after me.

"We can't find Wes so you can sleep with the real Wes instead." I wiggled my eyebrows and got a giggle out of her.

"Okay.... But what about my parents? What will they say?"

"I'll talk it over with them and give them a whole explanation. Now come cuddle with me please" she looked worried but gave in. She cuddled up right into me and I wrapped my hands around her waste and pulled her closer if that was possible and she drifted off first like usual. I know I didn't want to ask about the nightmare tonight, I would just wait until morning.

*in the morning*

Ashley's pov.

I woke up in Wes's arms. His hair was everywhere and he had a smile on his face. I started to poke his cheeks and he kept on flinching before he finally woke up.

"Good morning!!" I might have said that a little too loud. Oh well! Haha

"Good morning cutie" ugh. His morning voice is ugh and him calling me cutie just add it better.

"Sorry for waking you up sat night......"

"Oh no it's okay. I'm just glad you are okay now! if you don't mind me asking what was that nightmare you had?" I looked into his hazel eyes and i couldn't resist not telling him.

"Well in the beginning of April the dog I had since I was born went into surgery to get rid of his cancer but he didn't make it..... Then later in the month I found out one of my best friends that moved away....." I couldn't finish it. I was already bawling my eyes out. Wes's shirt was already soaked from my tears.

"It's okay baby you don't have to tell me."his face just showed how much he cared.

"No I have to now.. Well my friend committed suicide." Wes sat up from his lying down position and pulled me into his lap. He just hugged me as I continued.

"Every night after I heard about her committing I would have a nightmare either about her hanging herself and my dog right in front if me or her yelling at me that I'm the reason she committed suicide and that my dog deserved to die." His face just went pale.

"Then we my friends and I went to six flags on my birthday and she won me a stuffed giraffe. The day after I heard about emblem3 and i listened to your music all day and it just made me feel better so I named him after you because if I slept with something I felt better with I wouldn't have the nightmares. Ever since I slept with him I haven't had them."

"Well if we can't find him I will get you a new Wes" he smiled and it made me smile and stopped my crying.

"Thank you so much. My parents could never get me to stop crying so I just cried until I fell asleep. I'm hungry..... Wow I just ruined something special" Wes just died laughing. I got up and walked away and locked my self in the bathroom.

"Sweetie please let me in? I'm sorry for laughing at you." He was still laughing.

"I'll only come out if you let me do something to you." I tried to hold in my laughter as best as I could while I filled a bucket of water.

"You can do anything just come out please I'm hungry and want to go out to breakfast." He groaned

"Okay come in here, I unlocked the door." I jumped into the shower so Wes couldn't see me and got ready to pour the water on him.

He walked in and I screamed ow and he started running to the back since there were 2 parts.

"Ash are you okay??" That's when I poured the bucket of water on him. I didn't get his head because I couldn't reach it but his chest was soaked. His face was priceless.

"I'm okay now!" I giggled out and ran.

"Of your gonna get it!" He screamed in return and chased after me. I ran all the way outside to my deck. I figured Wes got lost so I stopped and sat down to breathe.

"Ahhh!" I was being thrown over Wes's shoulder.

"I got you and your gonna get it." I could tell he was smirking. I kept hitting his back but it was no use. I was thrown into the pool.

"I. Hate. You." I said as I got out of the pool.

"No you don't." Wes smirked. He came up behind me and hugged me.

"Maybe you're right. I don't hate you....." A smile appeared on his face " I just dislike you" I said with a dead serious tone. his smile faded and he looked upset. I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his hand. He smiled again.

"What are we gonna do today?" I said as we went back up into my room. My whole family was gone for my sisters gymnastic meet so it was just us.

"I was thinking we could go out to breakfast and than meet up with the boys?" He asked me with his eyebrows raised.

"Sounds perfect!" we both smiled at each other and got dressed. Of course in separate rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading this! Remember to comment and vote! Also tell your friends about this!!! Do you think this chapter was too long, too short or just right? Comment what you think!

Also a big thank you goes out to @MusicIsLife1214 for helping me!!!!

Thanks! Stay tuned for more!!! Xoxo