Chapter 13

Ashley's pov.

I woke up from my nap in the car right when we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. I stretched my arms out and yawned. I made that dinosaur noise that comes out when you stretch really far and I laughed.

"Well good evening sleeping beauty." Wes chuckled as he was putting the car in park. I slapped him.

"Oh shut up."

"I don't understand how you can sleep wherever you are whenever. plus you still sleep all night long." He said as we were getting out of the car

"That's not true! I have to do a whole routine before I go to sleep." I said in a really girly voice.

"Yeah okay." we held hands as we walked into the hotel together. People were glancing at us. I think I know what they were thinking, that we were dating. but we aren't. I want to but we aren't.

Wes's pov.

As we were heading to our room all the teens were looking at us. they were probably wondering I we were dating. in my dreams we were.

When we got into our room ashley went to take a shower. I grabbed a pair if my smallest pair of sweats and a t-shirt for her and opened the bathroom door a little to put them on the counter. I got into a pair of sweatpants and laid in bed. I watched 'Girl Code' on MTV and it was so funny. ashley walked out in my clothes with her hair wrapped in a towel with her glasses on. when she walked out they were talking about the perfect guy to be a boyfriend. ashley came and snuggled into me.

"So am I perfect boyfriend material?" I asked her. She stuck her head up to look at me.

"Hmmm I don't know. maybe, maybe not." she winked and put her head back down.

"I see how it is." I said as I poked her side. she jumped and started to laugh.

"Don't even start with me strommy." I poked her even more for that.

"Seriously? strommy?"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!"she raised her arms up in defeat. I stopped. she pulled the covers back but they stopped when they reached where I was laying down. she tried to bring them up and throw me off the bed but I just laid down even more. she gave me that look when she is telling you to do what she says but I just shook me head no and put my hands begin my hand and smiled.

"Now." she said sternly. I am willing to play this game.

"No." I said sternly.

"Please I'm tired and I just want to sleep."

She whined throwing her was onto the bed. I laughed.

"Okay fine." I got up and she pulled all of them back and laid down.

"You can lay down now" she smiled.

"Thank you princess." she just hugged me when I laid down.

Ashley's pov.

When Wes laid down I hugged him. he hugged back and we just laid like that.

"I can't wait for California." I finally said.

"Neither can i. my mom is gonna love you." I didn't even think about that. I hope she does like me. if she doesn't I don't know what I would do. what if I couldn't see Wes again. that would be awful. well if he said she is gonna love me than I shouldn't worry. "don't worry ash she will, I know she will." wes said. its like he read my mind.

"Okay I won't worry. goodnight." I rolled over and closed my eyes. Wes wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I was almost asleep when Wes kissed my head and whispered

"Goodnight."a few minutes later I heard something else.

"I really like you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot twist sort of!!! Sorry for it be so short but, do you think ashley meant to hear that? what will happen? please continue to read and tell other people to read!!!thanks for everything!

Can i please get 2 votes on this chapter so that I can post the next chapter?

Xoxo