Chapter 33

Wes's pov.

"Boys, you are going on your own headline tour" Simon says through a video meeting.

"Are you serious?" Drew says. Simon nods. We all look at each other and then jump up cheering.

"Thank you!! Thank you thank you thank you!!"We all say and then hugging each other.

"We are doing it guys. We are doing it." I whisper to them in the hug.

"Boys!" Simon shouts making us pull away from each other and sit back down.

"Sorry" we all mumble.

"So you guys will be doing the album and you can do some original songs. You will be with Jackson Guthy and MKTO" Simon informs us. "We will send the rest of the information to Mark, Bye boys."

"Bye Simon! Thank you!" We say in unison receiving a nod before he ends the call.

"Guys.... We're going on tour!!" I say and we jump around again cheering.

"Let's go out for a celebratory frozen yogurt and surf, shall we?" Keaton says as we make our way to the exit of the building.

"We shall" Drew says and I nod. I can't believe we are going on a tour just for us, and it's gonna be an actual tour! Not one where we are the opening act! I have to tell Ash.

"Guys, keep it down! I'm gonna call Ash and tell her." I tell them and they automatically shut their mouths as drew drives us towards Yogurt Land. I call her but she doesn't answer. I then automatically get a text from her.

From Ash<33

What's up? I can't talk on the phone, in class

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

To Ash<33

Call me when you can! BIG NEWS!

I text her. I can't wipe the smile off my face. We all have frozen yogurt while planning what songs we are gonna play and what the set up is gonna look like and all of that stuff. When I was changing into my wet suit so that we could go surfing I got a call from Ash. I quickly answer.

(You guys know the drill)

W- Hey baby!

A- Hey! What was the big news?

W- what was that noise?

A- A contra, sorry I'm in band right now. The band director let me call you! So tell me what it is! I've been waiting all day pretty much!

W- Well we got out from a meeting with Simon this morning....

A- And?

W- Eager are we? haha but we got some big big news.

A- I know you have big news! Just tell me!

W- Emblem Three is going on their own headline tour!!!

A- Shut up! Really?

W- Yes!

A- AAAHHHH!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Sorry Marshall.

W- Marshall?

A- Band director. I gotta go! I get out in about an hour and then I'll call you again. Bye babe! I love you! I'm so happy for you!

W- Okay bye baby! I love you! Thanks have a good rest of class! Oh and don't tell anyone!

(End of phone conversation)

"Bro hurry up!" I hear Drew shout as soon as I got off the phone.

"Hold on! I'll meet you out there, just go!" I yell back to him. I finish getting changed and then went and got my surfboard. I step outside and it's beautiful out and the waves are killer. It's a good day.