2nd

Cameron

I lock myself in my bathroom.

'Let me see our mate!' my wolf begged, but I didn't listen.

I wash my face with my hands, washing away my fury. My knuckles trembling, and my jaw clenching.

'Are you just gonna stand there, leaving our mate from that filthy prison?...'

My beast throwing tantrums at me but I didn't budge.

"She's not our mate.." I growled.

'What?! The hell?! We knew that she's our mate you idiot! You kn-' I wave my beast off.

I turn my shower on, and let the warm water run through my tense muscles.

"She's not my mate. I don't want her in my life."

Preesaun

"Let me out of here!" I yammer. My wrist started to hurt like hell!

"Im starving...much more like I'm hungry." I mumble to myself. I feel nausea. Its cold, and I'm freezing to death.

My vision started to blurr, but I keep blinking my eyes. But in defeat, my vision turned into black.

***

Cameron's POV

"Alpha, the intruder was lying unconscious."

***

"How is she?" I asked doctor Lewis.

"She's fine. She needs food and a warm place for her to stay." I nod in response.

'See what you've done to her? Idiot!' My beast growled.

"And.." I look at doctor Lewis, informing her to spill.

"She needs to wear a little bit bigger for her-" I glared at her.

She walks away not before bowing.

I look at her.

She's cute.

'You can just say beautiful!' My beast blurted. I hushed my wolf.

I sat next to her and without thinking I brush the back of my index finger, onto her face.

I quickly took my finger away from her face and leave her.

'Bring her food, and everything she needs. Interrogate her, especially know her name. But dont let her leave from this pack.' I mind link Johnna, my best femail warriors, yet my bestfriend.

'Yes, alpha.'

***

Preesaun

I woke up, and all I can see is white.

Wait? Am I dead?!

"Hey.."