27th

Preesaun

"Surprised?"

I gasped. I know this will be happen... A tear slipped from my eye, as I glared at her.

"Your a beast!" I yelled as tears began falling from my eyes.

"Aww, if you didn't know Im more than that honey.." She said as she chuckled.

"You witch!" I shouted as I try escaping from the grips that holding me for punching this freaking bitch!

"Go ahead and bitch around! Because that's what you do, right?" I spat back.

"How... Speak again, I dare you!"
She yelled as she draw a gun.

"Now say it!" She yelled again as she walk closer to me. I shut my eyes close and whimper.

"Your a monster..." I mumbled.

I felt the tip of the gun on my forehead and I can't do anything.
"Your ruining my life Preesaun! Ever since you appeared, it's hurting me!" She said as she frown.

"Now... It's you who's going to suffer!" She said as she press the gun harder onto my forehead.

I open my eyes.

"Why did it hurt you though?" I asked. I just can't understand, There's nothing going on between her and Cameron. If there is then it's her feelings for him.

"Don't you get it? He's mine!" She yelled as she hit me hard with her gun on my temple, then everything went black.

That wouldn't happen..

"Oh baby... It already happen..." I hear her said before my vision turn black completely.

***

Johnna

I woke up with a little bit of nausea. I had a terrible headache!

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting from the light surrounded us. My breath was heavy and hard.

"Johnna..."

I turn around after hearing a faint voice besides me.

"Harper!"

"Please help me..."

"Just relax, everything will be fine. Calm yourself.." I said as I hear her wheezy breathing.

"Are we going to die? Is this how we end?" She asked and shut her eyes tight.

"No..no." I said as my vision start to blur because of the tears.

Their strong...

"Then why are you crying?" She asked as she finally break down.

"We will not. Okay." I said as I turn my head at Preesaun again.

"Ahhhh...."

"Preesaun! Are you okay?" I asked as I see her blinking her eyes.

"I am... But I felt dizzy..." She mumbled as she limply shakes her head.

"Oh my god! Your bleeding!" I heard Harper said and I can smell anything but blood.

Why can't I?!

"We need to get out of here now!"
I said but Preesaun shakes her head. Wait...what?

"We can't. It's no use. We're weak against them..." She said as she let out a shaky breath.

"Or... You can mind link them!" She quickly added and a luttle bit of hope is clearly evident on her face.