10th

Hi guys! It felt like ages! And I'm warning you right now, there's a steamy scene in this chapter, so what Im saying is this is PG. And thank you for voting my story, it makes me feel overwhelmed!

Anyways, continue reading!

---

Cameron

"Beautiful" I muttered, when I see my mate, in the gown that I gave earlier. She looks so perfect in it.

I heard her heart, beats so fast and loud. I grinned.

"Leave us" I ordered Johnna and Maisey.

Johnna gave me a knowing look, and I glared at her.

"You pla—" she added, but I cover her mouth.

"You follow me as your Apha" I whisper at her.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Cut the crap, Grei. Anyways—" she didn't finish what she was about to say when Preesaun speaks.

"Hey! Quit flirting at each other will you?" She said, and I laughed at that.

"Me flirting with him? No way! This is your fault Grei!" Johnna said, and hissed. And I heard her go out.

"Gosh Women!" I hissed.

"Your just mine, okay?" Preesaun said, as she hug me tight. She's possessive, and hell I loved it.

"I know, and your mine also. Remember that" I said, as I kiss her hair. "You look beautiful" I added, as I stroke her hair.

"You too" she said, and continue hugging me.

"Let's go?" I asked her. She only nod, and we go out from her room.

Preesaun

Gosh this is embarrassing! Everyone is watching at us! With awe or something!

***

We reached at the falls, the one that I've been swimming. Such an epic memories. We reach at the peak, and damn it's so damn high! "What are we doing here? Like here in the peak, specifically?" I asked Cameron, darn it! He's so gorgeous!

"It's been the tradition of every Alphas and Lunas, to do this kind of thing" He said, as he gave me his billion dollar smile. I returned it, and tight my hold onto him.

Okay, I'm afraid of height.

"After how many years, Our Alpha finally found his Luna! He's been in the wars, experience bloodbath, and being The Alpha of all Alphas, its hard to keep up with your personal life. But right in this moment, we've all been waiting for the Luna, we've been looking ahead! I now present you, Preesaun Mayhem!" The cheers got louder and louder. My heart keeps beating so fast!