8th

Someone's POV

"He can't have his mate! Im his mate! Im the only one and no one else! Get it?!" She shriek, as her nose flared, Livid by the information she received.

"Don't let her be with my mate! Understand?!"

Preesaun

"Popcorn?" I asked, Cameron as we lounge in his bed together watching a movie.

We snuggle closer to each other.

"Sour and cream?" He asked, as he strokes my hair. It sent shivers in my spine, whenever he touches me, but in a good way.

"No, cheese." I said as I pout. I knew that he dislikes cheese.

"Okay.. I'll give a try , just for you" he said, as he gave his billion dollar smile. Amazing.

"No! It's fine!" I said, as I shook my head, in the disapproval.

He shot me a look, and I pout. Aish!

He taste it, and I look at him.

"It's awful.." He mumbled and I just chuckled at his reaction.

"See, I told you, but hey I loved it!" I shriek as I take a handful of popcorn and shove it right into my mouth. So what? Im an eater. Food is bae! ❤

"I can see" He said, and chuckled. I'm just staring at him. Why had
to be so handsome?

He smirks at me, My cheeks flushes red.

"You know, you can just kiss me, if you wanted to" He said, as he look at me and chuckled. My eyes widened at his statement. My mouth left agape.

I can't believe this guy!

"Idiot!" I said, as I hit his arm playfully. He laugh, did he just laugh?!

"What?" He aksed.

"You laughed!" I said, as I point him.

"So?" He asked, as he cock his eyebrow.

"It's my first time hearing you laugh" I mumbled, as I play his hands.

He look at me and kisses my forehead.

"And Im greatful, because your the reason, why'd I laugh" he said as he gently kiss my lips.

***

We talked about our backgrounds, knowing each other.

"Good night love" He said, as he placed a kiss on my forehead, it felt amazing.

"Your not sleeping with me?" I asked, as I pout.

"I can't, I may not control myself" He said, as he look at me.

My cheeks flushes deep red, because I've Understand what he meant.

"Ok" I said, and kiss his temple.

***

I enter in my room, and lounge my back on my bed.

I look at the door, and noticed there was a rolled newspaper.

Oh..

I pick it up and unrolled it. I read it, and my eyes widened.

Mr. Cameron Grei Stifler, the hottest bachelor and the youngest billionaire, was now the topic of people in this country! And...