30th

*SPG*

——————

*weeks later*

Preesaun

"Uhm... How about we go to amusement park?" Harper suggested as she clasp her hands together.

We look at Harper as we eat our ice cream. You know the cookies and cream. It's our favorite.

"It's pretty cool! Blu and I use to go there abd have some fun!" She giggle.

Then suddenly my phone rings.

Elina calling...

Should I pick it up? I know that she's my mom, but... I don't think she sees me that way. As a daughter. Sigh..

"Hey.."

"Sweetie..." She trailed. I heard the crack of her voice. Oh...

"Uhm.." Im kinda, uhh a bit awkward.

"Listen honey... Can we meet? Just... Just the two of us? Like the old times?" Mom asked, and I just nodded.

"Yeah... Sounds fun.." I said as I watch the sun sets.

"When is it?" I asked as I drink my chocolate shake.

"Tomorrow.. Yeah tomorrow night.." She said as she sighed.

"Ok.."

"I love you sweetie.."

"Uhm.. Yeah" I said as I hang up. I can't even say the word 'I love you too' Damn! I guess it's time that... We talk? I don't know, this isn't feel right.

"You know you should never trust Elina." Johnna said as she look straight at me.

"Hey! It's bad eavesdropping over our conversation!" I snapped at her.

She just rolled her eyes at me.

"Blame my extraordinary strength" she said sarcastically.

"Stop it, you two.."

I rolled my eyes at them.

"So Preesaun can't come tomorrow, so I guess we're going now.." Johnna said, and my eyebrows met in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Harper asked, as she look at me.

"Mom, wants to go and hangout tomorrow night" I said as I shrug.

"Uhmm  yeah sure. So...want to hang out? Like right now?" Harper asked as I saw the twinkle in her eyes.

I just chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever.."

"I'll call Blu and asked if they would like to hangout too?" Harper suddenly said, as she raise her phone.

"Done that" Johnna said.

"What did they said?" Both Harper and I asked.

"They'll come and join us!" Johnna shrieked.

"With whom?"

She just gave us a smile.

"Them. You know.." She said and I swear I saw the love in her eyes. Oh boy... This girl is in love! Very in love!

***

"Oh my god!"

"Look isn't he the famous—"