31st

Meghann

"Meghann!"

I open my eyes, but squint them real quick because of the sunlight.

"What?" I grunted.

"Intruders! There are intruders!" Mom screamed and I roll onto my bed.
"It's part of the act"
"Mom, don't freak out! Just kill them!"

"It's not just 'them'! It's Grei! With his beta and delta!" Mom shrieked hysterically.

"Wait..what?"

"I thought they know nothing!" Mom asked, as she waver around the room.

"I don't know! I swear! We made a fucking potion which disallows them to fucking comunicate!" I scream as I get off from bed.

I enter the bathroom, and notice that I'm still naked, oh fuck that shit.

I quickly let the warm water touch my tensed muscle, and wash everything. I wear a red fitted dress, and quickly wear some make up, and a red lips stick.

'They're already inside'

Shit!

I went outside and see my mens running, to their whereabouts.

I quickly drag my feet and heard my stiletto make a sound as I stomp in anger.

I can't let this happen... Not again.. He's mine, and only Mine.

"Open the damn door" I ordered, the guy quickly open the door, and I enter the room.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I shputed as I stomp my foot. God, these womens!

"Uhhh.." They groaned.

I look at them. Their shirts are ripped, there's a blood stains on their cloths. And they look terrible.

"Any of you is starving?" I asked as I took a sit.

"Please.." Harper begged, and I almost laugh.

"Your that desperate, huh?" I snickered.

"What do you want from us?!" Preesaun asked as she throw me a glare.

"I don't want anything from your friends, but you" I said through gritted teeth.

"What..what do you mean?" She asked as her tears starts to fall from her eyes.

"I want you to suffer.."

"I'm already suffering! Why are you letting them suffer? You said yo—"

"I won't let them suffer anymore, don't worry." I said as I smiled devilishly.

"Wh-what do you mean.. They won't suffer anymore?" Preesaun asked as her body tremble in fear.

"Because they would be dead in any minute from now" I chuckled.

"Meghann you witch!" Johnna screamed.

"Oh J, don't be like that, were cousin—"

"Cousin my butt, you bitch!"

"Oh J, I understand. We're cousin right so I'll just kill Preesaun first... So, what do we've got here?" I said as I grazes my finger onto the different weapons.

"We've got guns, ropes..oh! I'd like to use a dagger!" I smiled as I clasp my hands together.

"Meghann don't you dare.." Johnna threaten.