20th

Preesaun

"Let me go!"

He didn't listen to me, instead he lock me in his room, and then leave.

Gosh! What's happening to him!? His not the Cameron that I know! He's different!

A tear escape from my eyes.

I get my phone out of my pocket, and turn it to silent. Just in case he'll hear it.

I search for Johanna's name in my contact and sent her a text message.

If I call, Cameron would probably hear it.

Johnna help me escape from here. Im in the mansion, Cameron's acting different. Please.

Im on my way.
-J

Thank you.

Anytime.
-J

I lie down on the bed, and just whimper. I can't do anything. I don't have the power to fight.

I heard the doorbell ring and I came closer towards the door.

Please be it J! Please!

"Uhm, Hi! Grei! Where's Preesaun?" Someone asked.

After that, I can't hear what are their saying.

But then I heard a footsteps. I quickly went back to the bed, and act normal.

"Hey Pree!"

"J!"

"Let's go!"

I just nod, unable to answer seeing Cameron staring at me as if I was his prey.

I flinched.

I saw him nod towards J, and J just nodded back.

***

I enter inside Johanna's car, and felt myself safe. Im scared back there.

Once we got out from the mansion, Johnna quickly asked,

"What happened?"

"It's just that.." I trailed but I kept blinking so that the tears won't fall.

"Just let it all out Pree.." She mumbled, and I cried.

"It's just that he changed. I don't know him anymore, he's like a stranger to me now. I felt scared." I said, as sobs escapes from my lips.

"Im sorry Pree, but the only thing I knew is, an Alpha gets too possessive when the Full moon is coming or it's already full moon" she said, as she look at me with worried eyes.