28th

Preesaun

"Mom?" How... What is she doing here? I thought...

"I'm sorry.."

"Im sorry.."

"Im sorry.."

My world just shattered. She's unbelievable.. Is she even the mom I knew? I just can't believe this!

"Ooh, I love your reaction Preesaun! Hell! I knew you will go like crazy-confusing? Feeling? So I prepare this surprise for you!"

I look at my mom once again.

"Why are you doing this...? I'm suppose to be feeling happy, but I can't just believe why are you here... With her.." I said, as I glared at them both, especially at my mom.

"Im sorry.. Im sorry, please forgive me..."

"I don't think I will ever forgive you, remember thatI said as everything arounds me went black.

Third person's POV

"Preesaun, sweetheart. I brought you some food. This is good for your health. Wake up now... I feel like an idiot talking here, without you answering me..."

"That's enough sweetheart. Wake up now.."

"Sigh..."

"I'll go get you some water" The door squeak when it opens then Elianna head out to get some water.

After a minute the door open again, revealing a doctor with his fellow beside him.

"How is she?" The doctor asked as he check Preesaun's eyes with his flashlight, still unconscious.

"She's alright. She's stable, and still...unconscious from comatose" His fellow with a sad expression on his face.

"Well then, tell me if she wakes up" The doctor said as she continuously look at Preesaun.

"I don't know what happen to her.. But her neck... It seems that something bit it.."

The door opens revealing Elina.

"Doc. How is she?" Elina asked while holding the glass of water.

"She's still unconscious. Please notify me right away if she's awake" the doctor said and headed outside afterwards.

"Sigh..."

Then someone knocks at door.

"Come in"

"Good morning Elina. I brought you some food... You hadn't eat breakfast. So I thought you might want to eat breakfast here"