Chapter 1

A/N: Okay. So this sequel is only for people that were actually curious about a story with no germangie, but only Angie and stuff.

So enjoy!

Others feel free to just ignore this.

Also I'm sorry for me being lazy that even though I started writing this months ago I still did not make a cover for this book, but it's gonna happen😂👌

- Desturr! Sultan Osman Han hazletleri!

Today is the day when Sultan Osman finally ascend the throne.

People are confused in front of him as they expected Mustafa to come out and not Osman, but Suleyman Pasha quickly went to explain everything to the crowd of people...

- Sultan Mustafa wasn't strong enough to keep the throne and rule a huge Empire such as ours! - he started - He was also mentally unstable which ended up having all of us to make the decision and put Sultan Herman's first born son, Sehzade Osman to the throne! As he has always wished to happen!

- Correct... - Angie sighed as soon all the people calmed down and now were acting normal.

Just when she thought they will finally have peace...

- This was a mistake, Validem - Mehmet spoke up behind me.

They were all watching the scene from the tower and She has already seen him looking worried and uneasy for some reason.

- This was your father's wish - she replied.

- And he can't be mistaken?

Now she looked at him.

- Why are you so worried? He's your brother.

- Brother, or not... I'm telling you... This was a mistake... You should've give me the throne instead of him. You don't know what he's capable of.

- I'm not gonna make an argument out of this - she said firmly as she turned back to watch what's happening.

- Our brother will be a powerful Sultan! - Murad stated - Right, mother?

- That's right - she just nodded, feeling happy, but not knowing what was going to happen later that day.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Heading back to the palace and to see her son Angie bumped into Pablo on the corridor, who seemed to be in a hurry...

- Where are you going? - she asked him.

- I need to see my mother - he replied - I'm really sorry...

- Eh? Don't be sorry! Just go - she said - Better keep an eye out on her.

He nodded and left silently while Angie went to see Osman.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Everything went well? - she asked her son as they sat down.

- Everything went perfectly - he replied, but he seemed a little grumpy, but quite happy anyways.

- My son... You're no longer a Sehzade now... But the Otthoman Empire and many more fields' owner... Ruler. This is a huge responsibility and I'll be here to support you.

- Thank you, Validem - he said - Your presence is helping me... Giving me power...

This made Angie truly happy and proud to have Osman as the new Sultan.

- However - Osman continued - I have a question I need to ask you.

- And what is it?

- They say the inheritance decree has been made by you and not my father. Is this true?