Chapter 3

Arriving back to the old palace Angie simply decided to relax as she had nothing more to do after this.

While she was arriving back Pablo was with his mother Safiye in the other room, talking:

- Are you serious about being a protector to Kösem and her children?! - Safiye asked - You're a Sehzade and you should be on the throne now and not Osman!

- Mother, calm down... - Pablo sighed - Yes, I know I'm a Sehzade, but I didn't say I'll become a "protector"...

- You will! Because you love her!

- Yes, I do, but that doesn't mean I'll be her servant. All I'm here for is her and my family - he said then took her hand - You... Who I've been looking for for a really long time... I don't want to lose any of this and any of you now.

Safiye sighed.

- Fine. Do however you want to... But be careful...

----- TIME SKIP -----

3 years passed by.

In the meantime things got better and worse.

Better in a way of the Otthoman Empire, but worse between the brothers Osman and Mehmet.

But in the meantime something good happened as well:

Meleksima, Osman's "favorite" gave birth to their first son, Sehzade Omer.

- Really? - Angie gasped when Osman went to visit her and tell her the good news - Allah may give him a really long life! And you as well, my son - she added as they hugged.

- Amen! - he smiled.

- Come on! Sit down!

And they sat down to just relax and talk.

The two finally had a chill conversation after a really long time.

But after that...

- Mehmet still hates and disrespects me - said Osman after a while.

- He doesn't hate you! You might have some issues still, but he respects you for sure!

- You wouldn't say that if you'd have seen him looking the way he did...

- Osman! Don't...

- Validem...

- Don't worry about him, okay? Everything will be solved!

The little she knew things will be solved on the worst way possible...

They way no one would have expected, or wanted...