Chapter 47

A/N: I'm still loyal to myself with not liking Pangie on a romantic way so that scene from the previous chapter won't be written down any more than that.

In the middle of the night Angie woke up, feeling uneasy over the dream she had.

She dreamed about that deadly night.

The night she lost Herman.

She was still in shock after she shot up in the bed and Pablo not being beside her in that moment didn't help him out at all.

- Pablo... - she panted as she got out of the bed.

Only then she saw a shadow outside the balcony to she immediately headed out to find Pablo standing there, seeming to be thinking.

- Pablo... - she now spoke louder, making Pablo hear and turn around.

- Angie? What are you...

He couldn't finish the sentence before she just went up to him and hugged him.

- What's the matter...? - he asked, rubbing her back.

- I'm sorry... i just had an awful dream... about that night...

- The night you lost him, huh?

- Yeah...

- Angie...

- I'm okay... I just needed to see you...

- I'm here... and I'm not leaving you... I promise...

- He promised that too...

- But I am gonna keep the promise...

Angie sighed.

- Okay...

Their night after this went by peacefully as the two just focused on being happy and so did the next couple of years.

Angie and Pablo had a pretty good and peaceful relationship with nothing too extremely, but sometimes spending nights together, or just having dinners and such.

Kids were growing up and since Murad was Angie's oldest son Pablo was teaching him the most, getting him ready for the time he takes his place on the throne while also focusing on to not to let him make the same mistakes his brother Osman has made.

They have basically become father and son in some ways.

And also...

- Sultanim...

Angie was watching Pablo and Murad having their "fight" outside.

By this time Murad was 17 years old so he had 3 more years before becoming the Sultan.

- Yes, Mehmed? - she turned to the aga.

- Sehzade Mustafa has arrived to the palace and wants to see you and the Sultan.

Mustafa has been away from the palace because of the treatment he was getting for his mental problems which the doctors were only testing out on him, but it actually worked.

- Okay, let him come over - Angie said and the aga nodded and left.

She then stood up and went up to the practising boys to tell them about the news.

Right after she was done Mustafa arrived.

Everyone were waiting to see how he will act and to their shock Mustafa smiled and slightly bowed.

After that Pablo spoke up to save the situation:

- Mustafa! How're you feeling, boy? Uh, sorry... young man!