Chapter 9

Angie with Zülfikar were both running out towards the main gate this time to try to stop what has already happened, but they didn't know...

Until they saw the guards standing at the doorway...

It was all suspicious as she decided to walk in.

All the guards around bowed their heads and stepped out of her way as even though she wasn't supposed to be there she was still the Valide Sultan, the second most powerful person in the palace.

But no power could stop what has already been done...

He didn't know how, but Pablo already knew what was going to happen next and what he was expecting happened:

Painful crying echoed through the room and even outside, where he was standing, with his legs shaking and while breathing heavily to try to calm himself down somehow.

But it was hard when all he could hear was Angie screaming:

- MEHMET!!!

----- TIME SKIP -----

- I cared for him... I taught him like if he'd be my son... And he isn't just betraying his mother, but he killed his own brother... This is not a human being, but a monster...

Daniel was rumbling to himself and Maria as they were standing outside Angie's room.

She sent them out as she wanted to be alone after all that happened.

- Calm yourself already! - Maria hissed - Do you think this is any help right now?!

- It isn't, but...

Suddenly Pablo came and without caring about the other two standing outside he went into the room, causing Angie to jump up.

As much as Angie did not want him to see her in this state she said nothing, but when he went up to her she just hugged him and began to cry even more...

- I loved him as my son... I did everything for him... And that's what he does...

Pablo was speechless this whole time.

He didn't know what to say.

But who could blame him?

The only woman he loved for years now is crying uncontrollably for losing her child.

There were no right words to say.