Chapter 37

The following day when Angie was just leaving her bedroom when she heard Bulbul aga shouting:

- Go! Get ready and be pretty! Our Sultan needs to have fun tonight!! Go on! And don't forget to clean everything out too! Safiye Sultan wants everything to be perfect!

- Bulbul...

Angie calling out made the aga jump then immediately bow.

- Uh... Kösem Sultan! Greetings!

- What are you doing? - she asked curiously.

Maria was right beside her, looking around, watching the girls running up and down, doing their job.

- Cleaning out! Getting ready!

- For what?

- For the party Safiye Sultan decided to throw for all of us tonight!

- Ah...

So far Angie tried not to suspect anything, but only positive as Pablo has done so much in a really short time and barely got to relax.

But she still asked Maria to keep an eye out...

- Of course I will - she said - But why? You said it yourself that she just wants to do good for her son and nothing more.

- You do know... That back then when Herman was young parties were throw by either Handan, or Safiye so they can send girls over to him to make him forget about me, right?

- You told me about that before.

- Those were also attends to get atleast one pregnant with a boy so they can take my power away and...

- Angie...

- What?

- Aren't you just want to keep an eye out because you feel jealous? - Maria asked her with a serious expression on her face.

- Hold on, Maria! I am not jealous!

- Are you sure?

- Are you even on my side, or not?!

- Of course I am, but...

- Then behave like that!

Angie's angry answer just proved to her sister that something has been going on in her head, but even if she asked not even Angie herself would've been able to explain it.

So she decided to obey, instead of upsetting her even further.

In the meantime Pablo left his room to go for a walk and was confused to realize the whole harem and most of the other servants were cleaning while Bulbul was shouting all over the place...

- Bulbul...

Everyone near to them immediately stopped and bowed before going back to work.

- What's going on? - he continued.

- Your dear Valide has decided to throw a party for you tonight, Iskender! - Bulbul replied cheerfully - She wants you to have a relaxing evening and to have some fun!

- Ah... - he nodded a few times - And here for a Sultan "have fun" also means some girls will be sent over to me?

- Yes!

- Ah...

- Only if you want to, though!

- Sure, why not? But for now I'll head out.

And with that he just walked away, letting Bulbul aga continue his work.