Chapter 35

- I got you nearly killed... Isn't that a huge mistake to begin with? - Angie sighed.

- It was a mistake, but you also are a human being just as me and everyone else... And we all make mistakes - Pablo said - You should forget about that... Just as I've told you before.

- Yeah... But...

- It's the past.

- Yeah... It is...

- He would tell you the same thing.

- How do you know that?

- I just know it.

He then took both of her hands.

- He loved you. I love you and whatever mistakes you've made we both forgive you. Now all you need to do is to focus on the future. The future of your and Herman's children. Focus on your son, Murad's future, who's gonna take my place and become the Sultan one day.

- Yeah... Yeah, you're right... But...

- But...?

She sighed, looking over to the coffins again and said:

- I just miss them... So much... I miss the love and support Herman gave me every day... I miss my sons... I miss all of them...

Pablo sighed slightly frustratedly at the Herman part which Angie noticed, but ignored as he spoke up...

- I know I'm not him... I'll never be as good as him, but I'm here to give you the love and support you need... Okay?

----- TIME SKIP -----

- What does this girl have to be able to take not only Sultan Herman's mind away, but even my son... My dear Iskender... How?! Tell me how?!

Safiye Sultan has been upset for a really long time.

Her goal was to have the throne for her son while killing off Angie and the rest of her children, but it didn't turn out that way.

- Sultanim... This girl is another loyal family's child. This might be the reason why she knows so much.

Rose, the woman once was Angie's teacher back at home, then became Safiye Sultan's servant, but was sent to Edirne.

The woman once Angie trusted, but was betrayed when Safiye killed Enzo, Angie's father.

She came back to the palace to support Safiye Sultan.

- Loyal family, or not... She made my son go insane somehow... She made him fall in love... How?!

- I don't have an answer to that... But why are you so worried?

- I do not want Kösem to be near my son! - she hissed while walked out on the balcony, just to see her son and Angie walking in the garden together, seeming to be having a good time - See?! What is this that she's doing?!

- I don't know...

- I need to take my son's mind off of her... And...

She paused for a long second then smirked:

- You have an idea - Rose said.

- Oh, I do, Rose... I do...