Chapter 7

Arriving back home Angie collapsed down on the sofa, sent everyone out of her room and just stared into the distance for a little while, until she noticed the painting at the other end of the sofa.

She sighed as she went to sit down in front of it, took off the cover it had on and stared at the painting of herself and Herman.

The painting they had done not long before Herman fell seriously sick.

- Herman... - she whimped in pain - I miss you...

Staring at the painting she began to cry.

- You left us way too early... You should've thought more to them... They all are children still...

She took a deep breath, but then soon she began to cry.

She was alone after all.

No one saw.

No one heard.

Or atleast that's what she thought until Pablo came simply walked in.

- What the hell, Pablo?! - she groaned - I said I want to be alone...

- I'm not leaving you alone - he said - You need someone...

Angie didn't say a word as she tried to avoid eye contact, but Pablo didn't back up.

He went closer to her and hugged her tightly, causing her to just give in and cry on his shoulder the rest of the night.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The following day wasn't too bright either as Angie decided to try to talk to Osman to ask him not to do anything he'd regret.

But as she arrived the guards stood in her way...

- Tell him to come out and talk to me! Now!!

But then he came...

- What's going on out here?

Osman finally joined.

- Are you asking this after what you've done?!

- I'm doing better than you.

- Are you serious?! What are you going to do now??

- I don't know yet... But maybe I do. I should end this fight between me and Mehmet, don't you think?

- With what? Killing him?

He didn't respond for a while, but even if he wanted to she continued speaking...

- I've done everything for you! I raised you! I cared for you while you were growing up! I gave you everything! I never treated you differently! You were also my son!

- You've betrayed us...

- Betray? You're talking to me about betrayal?! Who's betraying whom exactly?!

- Betrayal is taking a Sehzade's right to the throne from him!

Angie grew silent.

- You decided to betray your own son for my sake. I am the Sultan now and I will do what I please! If I want an execution... Then it will happen! And you can't stop this!

Hearing this Angie completely froze while Osman walked away, back into the palace, leaving her behind.