Chapter 32

Soon enough Angie felt good enough to get back to her businesses and her children and the first one she saw was Ayse, her oldest daughter, who seemed uneasy about something.

- What's the matter? - Angie asked her.

- I'm still concerned.

- Why?

- Validem... How do you know we can trust Safiye Sultan? - she asked her mother.

- Darling...

- Validem, she killed your father and your sister and she tried to kill you not one time either. How do you know she's fine with sharing the Valide rank with you?

- Ayse...

- Safiye Sultan has been determined to take you, my father and my siblings out of the palace and life. Now her son is the Sultan so she can basically do that now with no problem.

- That's something you shouldn't be worried about, my daughter - Angie said with a smile - Iskender is on our side.

- Not to mention it was you, who wanted to see him dead as well - Ayse added.

- We have talked about that already and he forgave me... Otherwise he wouldn't have helped us saving your brothers either.

- I see... That's good.

- But I'll be careful. I know what kind of person Safiye is.

Ayse only nodded as she knew she can't speak about this any longer.

Her mother was really strict about this.

- But where do you get your information from? - Angie asked - How do you know about my father and sister?

- Uhh...

- Ayse... Answer me....

- Daniel... Told me about this.

Angie sighed.

- That idiot...

- He just wants all of us to he safe, Validem!

- I know... But he wasn't supposed to talk about this to anyone.

----- MEANWHILE -----

Daniel was just having a walk around the palace's garden alone when he noticed Hümasah Sultan sitting alone, looking like she has been crying for god knows how long.

During the fights with Halime Zülfikar basically sacrafised himself for the cause of peace and he died by 8 stab wounds.

At first she has been mad at him for helping in executing her brother, but she has already forgave him, even if she didn't tell him.

Daniel felt awful so he decided to go up to her...

- Sultanim...

Hümasah looked over to him as he bowed.

- What are you doing here? - she asked - Aren't you supposed to be around Kösem?

- I'm not her dog...

- Yeah, my bad...

She then sighed.

- How're you feeling? - Dan continued.

- Awful... To be honest...

She paused for a moment.

- I didn't tell him... He died thinking I hated him... - she stuttered.

Dan got closer to her then got on his knee while he gently took a hold of her hand, but before he could say something they both heard...

- Desturr! Kösem Sultan Hazletleri!