Chapter 41

Only a few minutes needed for Angie to arrived to the room she was called to and as it was expected she was quite confused as to why she was needed there.

- This is the room Mustafa has been kept before and is still kept now - said Pablo.

- I know... but why are we here?

- He wants to see you.

- Me...?

- He only seem to trust you, Angie.

- What do you want me to do?

- Somehow try to make him trust me and make him let me help him. I found a doctor that might can help him with his problems.

- I see - she sighed - Okay, let me speak to him...

But as she was about to go in Pablo followed her so she stopped...

- Alone - she added.

- I'm afraid I can't let you go alone.

- Pablo...

- I'm going with you - he said sternly so Angie just decided to let him go with her.

As they entered the room Mustafa was sitting in the corner, but as soon as he saw Angie his eyes lit up in hope.

- Kösem!

Angie was uneasy as to what to do with Mustafa, but knowing how unstable he was she decided to go on and act how she did when he was a child.

- Hi, Mustafa - she smiled as she sat beside him - How do you feel?

- I'm okay... where is my mother...? And Dilruba...? My sister...?

Angie sighed.

- Mustafa... dear... they aren't coming back...

Pablo could hardly watch the scene as Mustafa was slowly breaking down again while Angie was trying to calm him down and get him to trust her and him as much as the poor Sehzade could.

He lost his family only because they were all thirsty for the power and forgot to actually care about Mustafa, his happiness and health.

Pablo stayed behind in silence while Angie was doing what she felt like is gonna be the best and soon enough she ended up making Mustafa feel less afraid and made him actually trust Pablo too and the fact that he can help him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- How did you do that? - he asked Angie once when they were alone again.

It was getting dark too so both were heading back to their own rooms.

- He trusted me and I just talked... i don't think I can say anything more about that - Angie replied - Poor boy had a rough childhood mostly because of Halime and Herman.

- Herman...

- I can't protect him in this... he is responsible for this as well as the witches. But we can make it better... we can make Mustafa's life easier...

- Yes... and we will...