Chapter 13

While being in the other room Safiye Sultan soon came out...

- He's tired, but I'm not leaving him here! - she said - If he needs to stay here then I'm staying too!

Angie didn't say anything.

- By the way he wants to see you - she suddenly added.

- Me? - Angie asked back.

- Who else?

Angie sighed then stood up and headed to the other room, where Pablo was.

Safiye was cold to her which she has already gotten used to, but it was still bad as now they were there for the same reason:

To make sure Pablo's okay.

They both knew they want him to be fine and yet Safiye's still on to hate Angie for the past.

- How're you going? - she smiled as she entered the room to see Pablo trying to sit up in the bed - I wouldn't do that if I were you...

- Angie...

- Just lay back down - she said as she gently placed her hand on his chest to slowly and carefully push him back down which he sadly, but obeyed.

- I hate to be in a situation like this... - he groaned.

- You should rather be happy that you survived... It could be worse...

- Worse than this?

- I could've lost you...

For long seconds Pablo was completely speechless to hear that.

He never expected her to say something like this, but it made him really happy.

- But I'm alive... And that's what matters now, isn't it? - he smiled at Angie.

- Yes... - she nodded with a little smile on her face which only lasted until she left the room.

Once when she was out the smile turned into rage.

- Uh-oh... I know that expression - said Daniel - What's the plan?

Angie didn't say a word, but instead she stepped to Safiye.

- Are you happy?

- Happy with what? That my son was almost killed because of your stupid decision?!

- My stupid decision?! If I'm correct you were the one turning Osman against me and this is the result of that! So think because you do things! - Angie snapped then walked away from her to the other room to calm down.

But she was truly pissed off on many people, not just Safiye Sultan.