Chapter 16

Sultan Osman deeply offended the janissary team by telling them they're not worthy for anything other than protecting him and die for him which was a huge mistake.

As soon as he left to head back home the team with their leader decided to revolt and began to destroy the village while they were heading to get him.

- So that's how it is? - Osman groaned as he got a letter from them.

- Unfortunately - Zülfikar replied.

- You need to stop this somehow - said Hümasah, who joined their meeting this time.

- I'm sure Kösem Sultan is behind all this...

- I wouldn't be that sure about that - Zülfikar muttered, still on to protect her in some ways as Sultan Herman wanted him to do back then.

- Don't be blind, Zülfikar! - Hümasah snapped - She'd do anything to gain power!

- But she would never turn anyone against her own son! Not like the way of them wanting to kill him like how this is all going right now...

- You're so naive...

But he was right.

Angie had nothing to do with this revolt at all.

Right now she was more worried about her younger sons, whom were still in the main palace, not knowing what's going on.

Getting them out was a difficult thing to plan out, but...

- Let me help you!

Safiye Sultan offered her help for Angie.

- Do you actually want to help me? - she asked back as she couldn't believe her own ears.

- Listen, none of us are allowed to even go anywhere near the main palace. Not you, not me, not even Iskender... But Bulbul is. And Cennett is there too.

- We will get them out - said Bulbul, who was also a part of the conversation - Somehow, but we will!

Angie was happy to hear all that, but she was also terribly confused.

- Why would you want to help me? - she asked as she turned to the woman, who has been her enemy for years.

- We aren't going to be best friends so don't even think about that - said Safiye then added - This is only for the sake of my son... Because he likes you and he's also into helping you.

- Aha... I see... Well, that's still something - she mumbled, still feeling a little weird about all that.