Chapter 8

A/N: I'm basically sharing this for myself lolxD

Osman decided to execute his own brother and he even began to work on to have everything, including to delete the decree that stopped him from killing Mehmet.

In the meantime Angie was panicking and was trying to find help in stopping this nonsense, but no use.

In fact some idiot even gave permission to the Sultan to get done what he wanted for a while at this point, causing Angie to completely freak out.

- How the hell did you even think about doing that?! - she snapped at the man, who allowed this - He is going to kill my son!

- Sultanim, I couldn't say no...

- Goddamnit!

Then suddenly Cennett rushed in.

- Sultanim! Sultan Osman has already called the executioners to get ready! They're going to the divan's room and so does Sehzade Osman!

- Thank you, Cennett! - Angie panted as she ran out of the room quickly to get help and head to the main palace.

Even though she wasn't allowed to return to the main palace she was hoping that the secret door will help her get in and save her son's life.

But she was wrong...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Finally! - she panted as the agas finally opened the door and both her and Zülfikar rushed in.

But...

- It's not opening - said Zülfikar as he was trying to open the secret door which would have let them inside.

- What?! No! - Angie panicked - Mehmet!! Mehmet...

- Sultanim, we need to find another way - said Zülfikar as he tried to stay calm.

- Yes... Yes, let's go!

----- MEANWHILE -----

Sehzade Mehmet was terrified for days by now and when the aga told him that his brother wants to see him made him even more scared.

But he obeyed, hoping that he can change his mind about whatever bad he was about to do.

As he arrived to the room and saw his brother's cold face he could barely stop himself from shaking while he also sat down in front of him to talk...

- So... What are you going to do? Are you going to kill me? - he asked from Osman - Is this what you have in mind?

- Do I have any choice? Should I just let everything go? Or should I do... No... That can't happen...

- I didn't do anything wrong... Anything disrespectful...

Osman stood up, walked closer to his brother and said:

- You didn't keep your promise... But I did... - he said on a shaky voice - And this has to be done...

And with that he suddenly rushed out of the room, but as Mehmet was about to go after him he saw his own death coming.

The executioners.

All the 5 of them tried to grab him while he was trying to fight.

- No! Let me go!! - he screamed - Osman! I will never forgive you for this! I was your brother! I supported you!!

He knew the Sultan was standing outside the room, not watching, but listening to his struggles until the room went silent...