Chapter 30

- Where are you going, Angie? - Maria asked as Angie seemed to be getting ready to leave her room and seemed frustrated and exhaused.

- Pablo wanted to talk to me - she replied.

- You should rest...

- I'll rest after the meeting.

- Angie...

- I've survived more than this already... I think I'm gonna be fine, Maria - she said and with that she left the room.

- Yeah... But you haven't slept for 3 days... - Maria muttered to herself worriedly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Angie... Finally!

Pablo smiled happily once he saw Angie entering the room.

- Yeah... Sorry for making you wait - Angie replied with a little, exhaused smile on her face - Why did you want to talk to me?

- About all that happened in the past few days...

- Yeah...? What about that?

- We've successfully whiped out every single traitor from the harem, the palace and out from the soldiers as well. I'm pretty sure nobody's left.

- Good... Finally they all are out...

- By the way... - he continued - I'm gonna order some dinner, okay?

- Uh...

- Don't you want to join me? We still have a lot to talk about...

- Pablo...

- Please...

Angie sighed.

- Okay... Okay... - she said, smiling now which immediately made him smile too and he ordered the dinner which came shortly and they began to eat.

But as the time went by and the two were having a great time Pablo noticed that Angie was tired and soon enough while talking she leaned her head on his shoulder...

- How much time have passed since you had a good rest? - he asked.

- A long time in fact... - she sighed tiredly - A long, long time...

Only a few more sighs needed for her to simply fall asleep on his shoulder which was surprising for Pablo, but not that much.

- Oh, Allah... - he sighed deeply - You sure are tired, huh... You've done so much lately... More than I could've ever done...