Chapter 21

- Sultanim!

A desperate aga was running up to Angie and Pablo.

- What is it? - she asked.

- Sultan Osman was caught by the janissary rebel team! They took him to the camp!

- What?! But what happened to Zülfikar and those who tried to stop this?! - she gasped.

- I don't know, Sultanim! I haven't heard from them since they left!

- There's no time for this! We have to go! - said Pablo.

Angie was horribly worried by now and just done what Pablo said and together they left to go to the camp before anything bad happens.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Halime!!

Angie literally shouted as she entered the room, where Halime was for the past 2 days, watching what has been going on.

- We told you what's the prise of your sons life - she said right away - Give the throne to Mustafa, or both Osman and the rest of the boys will die.

- I can't just do that!

- You can - she smiled evilly - It's only your choice.

Before Angie could say anything they both heard shouting from the outside and Pablo opened the room's door where he was supposed to stay outside.

- They arrived with Osman! - he said and Angie rushed out to get to him as quickly as possible.

But what she was about to see she wasn't prepared to, but no mother would have been....

Her son was looking like he gone through hell.

He wasn't beaten up, or anything, but his wrists were tied, he was dyhidrated, he has been thrown dirty and whatever people in the village found to throw at him and he was barely even awake.

She also got to the horrible realisation there when she saw a couple of dead bodies in the back from which one of them was Zülfikar, making her more and more horrified and scared for her son.

- Let go of him right now!! - Angie shouted as she ran up to her son, untied him and tried to get him to look at her - Osman! Osman, do you hear me?!

- Validem... You're here... - he moaned weakly.

- Pick your chin up! Show them how strong you are! - she said, desperately trying to get Osman to stay strong, but by now he was made fun of by the whole village, he was forcefully pulled into this situation and just didn't even want to continue.

At this point Angie called for help...

- Reyhan!!

Reyhan was the leader of the janissary team that sided with Angie against Osman and against Halime as well.

- Yes, Sultanim! - he came out from the crowd.

- Take him somewhere safe and don't let them hurt him!

He nodded and together with some of the other they finally took him away.