Chapter 11

Angie left the graves and went to the village to help out in feeding the hungry people and help those who need it.

This was the only way for her to feel better and not to feel like crying all day.

So with the servants, her sister and friend they went to the village and just decided to try to relax.

While they were busy with helping out Pablo visited as well and when he did Angie went to the side with him to talk...

- How are you feeling? - he asked - Did everything go well at the graves?

- Osman was there too - Angie replied - But that doesn't matter...

- Angie...

- I'll be fine... Don't worry about me - she smiled weakly - Just...

- I won't ask any more... - he cut her off then touched her cheek softly - I just don't want you to be sad... I want to help you feel better...

Angie sighed then smiled softly.

- I'm already feeling better knowing you're here to help me... - she smiled - And just here to be my friend.... - she then sighed again - I still can't believe you forgave me for almost getting you killed...

- Forget about that already...

- I can't... I don't even deserve to be your friend!

- You said sorry - said Pablo - That's all I wanted to hear from you... And I don't regret forgiving you...

- Pablo...

- I have to go now - he added - But I'll see you later, okay?

- Okay... Take care...

He just nodded then left the place, not knowing that in the meantime someone was already following him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As Angie headed back to the old palace later that day she found herself face to face with Safiye Sultan, who didn't seem too happy about something.

Angie knew this and decided to just ignore her and sit down at the other side of the room, but she spoke to her anyway...

- Have you seen my son today? - she asked.

- I did. Why?

- He disappeared early morning, around the time you left and haven't seen him since.

- He's a grown man. He can take care of himself.

- Kösem... You are a mother too.

- Yeah... And?

- I have a weird feeling I couldn't get off all day... I don't know what it is, but...

Angie felt slightly weird as she listened to her enemy talking like this.

She understood what she was trying to say, but she didn't feel like that it's serious, until Yahya Pasha, one of Angie's biggest support rushed in, looking rather panicky.

- Sultanim!

- What is it? - Angie asked.

He immediately looked over to Safiye as he said:

- Sehzade Iskender has been attacked!