Chapter 31

- Sultan Iskender... I have some...

Daniel walked into his room and was shocked to see Angie sleeping in the bed.

- What the hell did you two do?! - he hissed silently.

- Nothing - Pablo replied - She was exhaused... She hasn't slept for days and last night it got too much and fell asleep here.

- Oh...

- Yeah... So let's go to the balcony to talk... Let her sleep...

As the two men went out to talk Daniel got to a topic which was a little weird for Pablo, but not unexpected at all...

- Do you really think Safiye Sultan will be done with everything and accept the fact that she has to share the Valide Sultan rank with Angie?

- Where did that come from?

- I have been thinking about this... For a while now...

- I've talked to my mother about this... But I'm keeping an eye on her and on Angie too.

- Angie?

- As she has been eagered to kill her as well...

- Was she?

- Yes... Once she ordered me to kill her... But I haven't... And that's when I found out she was my mother...

- I see...

- They both have so much against each other and however they do... I'll be watching them...

- Thank you - Dan smiled - I don't want anything awful to happen anymore...

- I don't either...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon enough Angie woke up and was confused to see where she actually was at first...

- Easy...

Pablo went beside the bed.

- Why... Am I here? - she muttered.

- You were so exhaused that you fell asleep last night... And I let you sleep.

- Ah... I'm sorry about that...

She was still looking tired which he found quite adorable.

- It's alright - he smiled - Everybody saw you were tired already so it wasn't surprising that this happened.

- A-And Safiye...

- She doesn't know. She was more busy with the harem.

- Uh...

- I kept an eye on her so don't worry - Pablo added.

- Okay, good... - she sighed deeply.

- Need more rest?

- Yeah...

- Then just stay there and relax.

- Thanks...