Chapter 45

Even hours after the argument and what Pablo said to her Angie was still nervous and confused about so much.

- But that's against the rules! You know you can get in trouble for that as well! - Maria said nervously.

- He is the Sultan... he can change these rules in one way, or another... - she muttered - But...

- I think this is your decision.

Daniel said as he entered the room, surprising the two women.

- Daniel...

- If you want to do it... then do it. He already did that against the rules so I doubt this could make any more difference.

- Hold on! - Angie said as she stood up and walked to him - Where the hell have you been?

- Eh?

- I haven't even seen you for days and you're coming here, giving me random advices?!

- I'm sorry... i uh... i was busy...

Angie sighed.

- I don't even care what have you been up to... - she mumbled - I feel like it's better if I don't know.

He didn't respond, he just nodded.

----- MEANWHILE -----

- Have you gone completely insane?! What the hell were you even thinking when you did that?!

Safiye was insanely annoyed with her son, who has never neen calmer than how he was in that very moment.

- I did what I thought is going to be the best for me, Validem.

- Making an idiot out of yourself?!

- If that's what it takes to find out what she feels about me... then so be it...

- Are you that damn curious about that?!

- I...

Suddenly a knock interrupted them.

- Come in!

Maria entered the room and after greeting mother and son she turned to Pablo.

- Kösem Sultan... wants to know if you're still up to have her tonight - she said with a slight smile that she tried to hide away from Safiye.

Pablo was shocked, but happy to hear that, immediately giving an answer to Maria while Safiye just left, giving up on even trying to change her son's mind.

She knew she couldn't.