Chapter 5

- What the hell did you say?! - Angie snapped, now going pale by what she just heard.

- I'm sure this is true - Mehmed aga said, also in shock - Sultan Osman decided to delete the decree of fratricide.

- I can't believe this!! Where's Mehmet?! Did he hear about this?!

- By now I'm sure he did.

Now Angie was clearly panicking about this, knowing about the hatred between her sons she knew where this was going.

- Send Cennett a letter!

- What do you want me to say?!

- I...

Angie was completely out of words, but someone gladly went to help out...

- Tell her to help him escape and get somewhere safe.

Both Mehmed aga and Angie jumped when they heard Pablo's voice from behind them.

- Y-Yes... Just go and do it! - Angie ordered and the aga quickly left.

Once when Angie and Pablo were left alone...

- You need to keep your calm, Angie - he said - He might just wants to change on something and this is why...

- Pablo... We both know what does he want to do... And if he's going to succeed... I'll lose my son... But then...

- Don't even continue! - he cut her off - Nothing bad's going to happen, understood?!

Angie didn't say anything, she just turned her back to him, with this trying to hide how upset she actually was.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Evening came by fast, but bad news came quicker...

- Sehzade Mehmet is in the Janissary training camp, just as you ordered him - said the aga, who came to tell the news to Angie.

But she snapped at him.

- What?? I didn't tell him to go there!

- That was in the letter and...

- That wasn't my letter for god sake! - shs groaned - Goddamnit, Mehmet! Use your head!

- What are you going to do now? - asked Daniel, who has also been there, listening to all that.

- We're going to the camp! We need to get there before Osman!

- Do you think it was him, who...

- I don't know who was it... But the person definitely wants my son dead and I can't let that happen!