Chapter 4

Some days later Angie called the pashas together to find out what has been Osman up to in the past couple of weeks.

This has never been legal to do, but she did it as she wanted to see what's going on and help her son, if necessary.

The meeting went well until a group of soldiers rushed into the room and Osman came right after them, looking angrier than ever....

- What's going on here? - he asked.

Nobody answered.

- ANSWER ME!!

Still silence.

- Are you planning something behind my back?! - he snapped again - I knew I should've listened to Safiye Sultan from the start...

- Osman, that's not... - Angie started, but she was quickly silent after Osman looking at her coldly for some seconds then went to one of the pashas and stabbed him.

- That's what you get if you turn on me - he said then turned back to his mother - And you come with me!

Angie quickly followed him as he walked out and soon they ended up in a serious argument...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- How dare you to get into my business?! How dare you to get into the Sultan's business even?! - Osman shouted at his mother - You're not allowed to even know about half of this!

- All I'm trying to do is to keep an eye out to see wh---

- You don't need to keep an eye out!! You have nothing to do with this and as a woman you should rather care about your children instead!

- How do you expect me to do that when you basically threw me out of here, away from them?! - Angie shouted as well by now.

- Yeah... Right - Osman panted - Maybe you should never even return here... I do not want to see you near the palace ever again! Do you understand?

- Because of this?!

- This is more than enough... Get out!

Osman was getting more and more annoyed with his mother and just couldn't bare to have her anywhere near the main palace anymore.

But what was worse was the fact that he decided to check over the rules his father has made, thinking about finding something that his mother made...

And there has already been one...