Chapter 24

"Enough tears have been shed.

Enough lives have been ended for no reason.

It's time to clean this place."

- How do you like this, you worthless asshole?! - Pablo hissed as he hit Davud pasha one more time.

- Feelin' good to be powerful, huh? - Davud moaned.

- Indeed it is good - he replied - And it's gonna be even better when you finally die a painful death... Just like what you've caused to Osman!

- You little shit! Who do you think you are?!

At this point Pablo smirked then as 3 janissary was holding Davud down he leaned closer and said right into his face:

- The future sultan of the empire.

Davud's face was confused so Pablo decided to explain a little while referring back to the night when they killed Sultan Osman...

----------

- Enjoyed it, haven't you? You monster... - Pablo hissed as he bumped into Davud pasha at the end of the corridor which lead to a tiny cell.

From that cell desperate crying has been echoing.

Crying of a mother who has lost another child.

- That's what you all will get once when Sultan Mustafa is on the throne - the pasha replied and walked away, with Osman's ear in his hand which he cut down as a proof for Halime Sultan.

A proof that he did what he has been told to do.

----------

- That evening me and Kösem Sultan decided to end this disaster - Pablo continued his story - That evening we promised to each other... To the dead Sultan Osman... To Sultan Herman... And also Zülfikar pasha That we will destroy every single person... That has stood up again the family and empire I. Sultan Suleyman has created... And make this a better place...

By now Davud realized Pablo was serious about everything he was saying and just as he was about to speak Kösem Sultan walked into the cell.

- Where are you at right now? Did you have enough fun? - she asked Pablo.

- I did, I did...

- Then...

Angie took out a rope and gave it to the janissary captain that was behind Davud.

The rope which took Osman's life away as well.

- Use this to end his life - she said sternly then just walked out with Pablo following close behind.

They were sure that the captain will do a good job in ending his life since he terribly hated Davud just as Pablo did...

If not more.

And the captain indeed enjoyed ending the life of the corrupt pasha that betrayed not just Sultan Herman, but also Sultan Osman for the sake of an insane Sehzade.