Chapter 40

While the women of the palace were all on to find out what one another is planning Pablo still had time to think about someone that has already been forgotten again.

Sehzade Mustafa.

The poor boy has been locked up in his room, all alone again, terrified of everything and everyone which he always has been since he was a grown young man, thanks to all the mistakes Herman and Halime has done.

Pablo saw how horrified he was after his mother's death and he has planned to visit him after finishing off with the "cleaning" in the palace.

And this was the day...

- Des---

The aga was about to shout out his arrival at the door when Pablo stopped him and walked in in silence.

- S-Sultan...

Mustafa stuttered and had his eyes down.

That's how scared he was of anyone he knew and didn't know.

- Mustafa... Look up - said Pablo calmly - I'm not gonna hurt you in any way...

- How... Can I know... For sure?

- I know you've never done anything wrong. I only did hurt people that has done anything terribly wrong against the empire... Against Kösem Sultan... Agai---

- Kösem Sultan! - he gasped.

- Yes...

- I want to... I want to... See her...

Pablo remembered when him and Angie were clsoe friends and Angie wasn't as powerful as she is now she used to play with Mustafa all the time and even when he got older she cared about him as much as she could.

So he wasn't too surprised Mustafa begged to see her.

- Would you like me to call her over right now?

- Yes! Please...

Pablo smiled and nodded.

- Alright... AGA!

The aga at the door now came in.

- Call Kösem Sultan here - Pablo ordered and the aga left.

He then stepped a little closer to Mustafa...

- She'll be around soon, okay?

He just nodded, but still looked quite terrified so while Pablo was waiting he decided to leave Mustafa be and go outside the room.