Chapter 36

- I never thought you're such a fun person to hang out with before! Too bad I haven't done this way before! - Angie said cheerfully as they were sitting in Pablo's room now, just talking and having a good time.

The two spent the rest of the day together after visiting Herman's grave and Pablo did his best to make his beloved Sultana as happy as possible.

And he appearently succeeded because Angie felt way happier than she was before.

- I'm glad I could make you happy - he smiled - And I'm here to keep your company at anytime you want me to!

- That's good to hear! - she laughed then stood up - But now it's time for me to go...

- Alright - he said, standing up too and bowing his head - Goodnight then!

- Goodnight!

But just as she was about to leave she bumped into Safiye Sultan at the doorway.

- You... You were still with him?

- I was.

- I see...

The simple answer was shocking for Angie, but she was too tired to question it so she just left while Safiye Sultan went in to see her son.

----------

- Validem, what are you doing here this late? - he asked as he greeted her.

- I just wanted to see how you were doing - she smiled - Are you okay? Feeling fine?

- I'm perfectly fine.

- Aren't you feeling bored? Or lonely?

- What are you trying to get to now?

- I want to make a little party for you.

Pablo blinked a few times as he was actually shocked his mother simply said what she wanted.

- A party?

- Yes!

- Why?

- Because I want you to relax and just have a little fun! - said Safiye with a smile.

- Well... That would actually be good...

- Yeah? Of course!

- But not tonight - Pablo smiled, giving his mother a kiss on the hand - Maybe tomorrow...

- Tomorrow's good?

- Yeah, I think it's gonna be good.

- Good! Good... Then I'll let you rest now!

- Okay...

It was weird for Pablo that his mother wanted to throw a party for him out of nowhere, but he didn't suspect anything bad since she was his mother after all.