Chapter 23

- Now if I lose him too... I have nothing and nobody to live for... - Angie mumbled to herself.

- Don't talk like that... - the aga muttered as well, not really wanting her to hear him, but then he also wanted to.

But soon enough the car suddenly stopped, making Angie freak out again.

- Why did we stop?! - she shouted.

Then the door opened and Bulbul aga peeked in.

- What?

- Sultanim! - he panted.

He seemed rather exhaused.

- I have some good and bad news! - he said.

- Come on! Get in and speak! - said Angie as she pulled him inside the car.

- Your sons are alive! - he started obviously with the good news.

- What?! Are you serious right now?! - she snapped.

- Yes! I saved them myself! - he nodded - They wanted to kill them by setting the shed on fire, but I was in time to break in and get them out sa----

Angie didn't let him finish his sentence as she pulled him into a tight hug.

- Thank you!! - she cried.

Then Mehmed aga hugged him and once they calmed down they headed off towards where the boys have been.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- And about the bad news...

Bulbul sighed.

- Cennett was killed outside the village.

Both Mehmed and Angie gasped in shock.

- Dilruba Sultan planned everything out with Haci aga to get her into a trap... But she stayed loyal till her very last breath, not telling her anything Dilruba wanted.

- Poor Cennett... - Angie sighed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Once they arrived in place Angie couldn't control her happiness and ran up to her boys, who hugged her just as tight as she did.

- My boys... My princes... Are you all okay?

They all said they are, but then Murad looked up at his mother with an uneasy expression on his face.

- Validem... Our brother has been taken away by the citizens and the guards - he said.

Angie froze for a moment, but then she realized what her son could have seen.

- Bulbul! Take my boys back to the old palace! - she ordered - I'll go after Osman!

With the following of Mehmed aga they ran off to the car and left to go after team that took Osman away, in a worry of his life.

Angie just could hope they won't be late.

But the hope died down quickly...