Chapter 15

A/N: I published a new and better Germangie story just now, called "Changed?"

But be ready because it's like a crossover/mix with my other favorite series "The Walking Dead" and I've chosen a pretty brutal role for him for the beginning.

So enjoy :P

- You really shouldn't have done that, you know... - Angie sighed after both her and Pablo were back inside the palace again and alone.

- I honestly don't care anymore - he replied - I've lost all the respect for Osman.

- He's still the Sultan though...

- He has nothing against me to try to kill me, or anything.

- He doesn't need anything... He executed Mehmet too...

- Angie... - he sighed as he stepped closer to hold her hand - Everything is gonna be fine...

- Fine, fine... But this isn't okay...

- What Halime did? Indeed that isn't fine, but what can we do about it?

- Nothing, I know... - she sighed.

- Not yet atleast...

- Don't do anything stupid alone, okay? I don't want to worry about you too... - Angie sighed.

- I won't do anything unless you want me to act - he said calmly, but deep inside he was burning from pure anger.

- Good... Better stay down for now...

But that "for now" changed real quick.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later Osman left to a war with a team which soon was about to turn against him.

Angie didn't know about that, but she was also planning something to the time when he gets back to the palace...

- We need to dethrone him.

Her and Zülfikar pasha was talking.

- What? Are you serious now, Sultanim?! - he gasped.

- I am serious - she replied.

- I cannot help you in that.

- So you're betraying me too, huh?

- I do not betray you... But I cannot...

He couldn't explain himself so he sighed.

- I can't do it...

- So you're basically fine with him killing Mehmet and nearly killing Pablo too?

- Of course I'm not okay with all that, but... You're not powerful enough to do this... So stay put, or I can no longer support you... - he said and with that he bowed and walked away.

Angie sighed once when she was alone...

- Did everyone just go crazy?!

She wasn't giving up on this risky plan, although she still had no idea what has been waiting to happen for a while now.