chapter 1

Authors note: nothing new about me. The details of the story will be revealed within.

Now, on with the story...

Readers pov

"I don't see any problems with you, Mr (l/n). I did some research on your resume and nothing showed up that wasn't on it already. Your background is clean, a bit too clean. I have to say. But nonetheless, I think you will fit in well here at Hollows inc," said the brown haired man. I glanced at the name plate on his desk, CEO Sosuke Aizen. I'm gonna be working as this man's second in charge?...I thought as I rose from the chair across from him to shake his hand. "Thank you for the job and I look forward too working with you, Mr Aizen," I was trying to be as formal as I could. "As do I, Mr (l/n)," "Please call me Nick. Everyone calls me Nick," I corrected. "Will do, Nick. Now, do you have any questions before I go over the details of the position?" I shook my head. "Well that good," he continued," starting monday, you will be president of Hollows inc. You will work as my second in command and I will be your only supervisor. Your responsibilities are out lined here," he handed me a paper. I will handle the majority of hiring and firing of all staff, including other executive staff. I will also be acting CEO when Aizen is away on trips with the owners of the company. Day to day responsibility will vary but will be discussed in the interview...I read before he continued. "The main thing you will be responsible for is reports. What that means is that all of the department heads and their supervisory staff will file a monthly report and they will be dropped off to you. You will look them over and bring any concerns to me. I'll let you know how to handle it and you may handle it as you see fit. now, About Compensation. You will have a base salary of 800k per calendar year, with quarterly bonuses depending on the state of the company. That means the better the company is doing the more you will make. They tend to be upwards of 100k to several millions. The better you perform the more you will make. I will be judging your performance for the first several months after which I will discuss with the owners and adjust your income accordingly. I do hope that you will give me something good to talk about and that I will only raising your salary, Nick. Now, I must go and--," he was cut off when the door to his office suddenly sprung open. "Here is your fucking report, Aizen. Now will you stop getting on my case?," said the man. He had on a black suit with no tie and the top three buttons were undone. He had--blue?!? Hair that was unkempt. He threw a stack of papers on Mr Aizen's desk. "Is that the way you enter my office when I have a guest?" Said Aizen. The blue haired man looked at me. "I don't give a damn about some newbie," he said with a smirk. "I don't think that is a good way to talk to your new superior, Mr Jaegerjaques," said Aizen with a smile. The blue haired man was visibly angry. "What the fuck?!?! I've been working here for here for the last ten years and you gave that new position to this new guy?," he said. I rose to shake his hand. "(F/n) (l/n) but you can call me Nick. It's is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Jaegerjaques," I said. He swatted my hand. "I don't think you should do that anymore Grimmjow," said Aizen,"as of Monday, that man has the ability to fire you."

Well that was fun...I thought as I made my way to my car. I found out that he was the head of the western communications department. He was also an asshole, as many of the people I talked to informed me on my way out. The secretary also said that since I'm the new president, Grimmjow will be even more of an asshole. I had better brace myself come monday.

It was a warm Friday afternoon on the day of my interview. I was suprised I got such a high end job fresh out of college. I moved here to Hueco Mundo City three months after graduation from Aaroneiro state university in the Soul Society up north. I pulled into my apartment building parking deck. I couldn't afford much with my savings. I was able to get a decent condo with two bedrooms and it was on the 40th floor, so it was pretty nice. I walked to the elevators in the back of the lobby. The elevator dinged on my floor and i made my way to the apartment. I had two days before I started and I still had alot of unpacking to do. I weaved through my maze of boxes to sit at bathroom. I decided to take a quick shower and finish unpacking.