chapter 8

reader pov

"get up. its time to go," all i got were moans in response. renji and ichigo ended up spending the night at my house. i had snuck to my room late last night and let them sleep on  the sofa. i had got up early this morning and already got ready. i tugged at renji's pants. "get up," i kept saying. he moaned and pulled them off. i face palmed. i tried to shake ichigo. he just groaned. i was about to slap him when his eyes opened. "come on. its time to go to work," i said. he nodded and got up. he walked to the bathroom. i turned my attention to the now pants less renji. i gave him a hard smack on his bare ass. he jumped up. a red print was starting to show. he was rubbing it. "wh-wh-what is going on!?!?" he said. he had a dark blush. "its time to go to work," i said flatly. he noticed me in front of him. he nodded and headed to the bathroom with ichigo. i sighed and waited on the sofa. i already was dressed and had just ate breakfast so i just had to wait for them.

i woke them up at 6:30 am so that they would have time to get ready. i had put out some clothes for them. ichigo was the first one out the bathroom. "o-o-ok...im ready to go," he said sleepily. i nodded. now it was time to wait for renji.

it was 7:15 and renji still hadn't came out the bathroom. "he probably fell asleep," suggested the now awake ichigo. i sighed. i walked to the bathroom and opened the door. he was knocked out naked in the tub. i walked up to him and shut off the shower. i could feel the frustration bubbling up. i grabbed his shoulder and shook him hard. "RENJI!!!" I yelled. he woke up with a start. "get dried off and dressed," i said flatly. he nodded and wiped his eyes. i was about to pull away when he jumped on my hips. "carry me..." he whispered. i popped him hard on the ass. he fell off. "you are getting on my nerves. you are gonna make me late. get ready so i can take you home," i was on my last straw. he pouted and headed to my room.

he came out dressed and we all headed to my car. ichigo got in the passenger side and renji in the back. we stopped by ichigo's house to drop off renji and stopped by McDonalds to get ichigo some breakfast. we barely made it to work on time. i sighed as i finally made it to my desk, 5 min before i was late. i quickly clocked in.

it was getting closer to my first appointment of the day. it was a real estate guy named ulquiorra cifer who had wanted to see me some apartments. i heard a knock at my door. i glanced at the clock, 8:30 am. he is early...."come in..." i said through the intercom. in came the last person i thought i would see. grimmjow sat in front of me with a grimace on his face. i could see that he was hard for some reason. "um...can i help you with something? i have an appointment in a half hour," i said. he just mumbled something under his breath. "what was that? i don't have time for your games," i said. "i fucking need an advance," i was taken aback by his request. "what do you need an advance for?" i asked. "my fucking rent is due," he said. he seemed angry for some reason. "well you will need to go through the proper channels to handle th-" "my rent is due by today," he had cut me off. i sighed. "unfortunately i cant give you special treatment. you are an adult. you should have some sense of responsibility," i said. he just grumbled something under his breath. he got up and locked the door. he closed the blinds and began to take off his clothes. i face palmed. "grimmjow, just stop," i said. he ignored me and pulled off his undies, revealing his throbbing member leaking with precum. he started to walk towards me. "just stop. ill help you out. you don't have to try to seduce me with your body," i pulled out my check book and got a pen ready. "just...tell me how much the rent is," i said. he sat in the chair across from me, stark naked. "i-i-its....6000," he said. oh...i thought it would be something ridiculous.....i quickly filled out the check and handed it to him. he took it cautiously. "just get dressed. ill give you a couple of hours to deposit the money and pay your rent," i shooed him out my office. he looked at me cautiously as he slipped his undies on and pulled up his pants. i glanced at the clock, 8:50 am. he had just got his belt on when he walked over to my chair. i was about to protest when he leaned down and placed his lips against mine roughly. he pulled away. i shooed him out. he grabbed his shirt and jacket and walked out shirtless. i face palmed. what is going on with him?....