chapter 22

reader pov

"have you thought of anything to help you get closer to the employees?" asked aizen. he had invited me for dinner at his massive mansion. i had been thinking for a while and i couldn't really think of anything. "i really cant think of anything. i don't really want to create much of a personal relationship with the employees because then it would blur the line of the boss/employee relationship," i said. he seemed to think it over. he nodded. "i see your point. why don't you just treat them to something? perhaps you could take them to a bar on Friday night," he suggested. i don't know if i liked that idea. the last time i was at a bar with one of the others i ended up fucking him, twice. "i mean...it sounds like a good idea i just don't know how i would go about it," i said. he seemed to think it through. "what you could do is like rent out a good club and invite them for some drinks, dancing, maybe some other fun things. just show them that you are more than just a rich guy and their boss. ive been talking to some of the employees and they say that while you are an excellent boss in all areas you seem like a robot who doesn't know how to have fun," he explained. i could see his point. i mean, every since the thing with grimmjow, i haven't been out much at all trying to take care of him. this might be just what i need. "ok, ill try it out. ill make the arrangements immediately," i said. he nodded. "well that is great to hear. i do hope that will help with building the morale with the company. lately the company has been doing well but the employees seem down. like they have lost their life and vigor. i hope this will work or im afraid we will lose many good workers to Arrancar inc," he said. Arrancar inc was our only competition in the world. if a customer didn't have any of our services or products, then they had Arrancar inc's. i stood to shake his hand. he took it in a firm shake. "i look forward to the results," "as do i. i will send you the report afterwards,"  he nodded. i walked out to my car. i made my way back to the city.

i had got back to my office. aizen insisted i move to his old one on the 60th floor. it was nice. a lot bigger than i really need. it was an entire floor with a huge desk and large windows along the sides. it had a huge sofa set to the left of the room with the desk in the middle furthest from the door. the rest of the floor was completely empty. nothing but space. i guess it was alright. ichigo was happy when he was promoted so he could be my secretary. what can i say? he is literally the first friend i made aside for neliel. i sorta owed him at least that much. also, he pretty much knew already how i work so i wouldn't have to train a new personal assistant. its a win/win situation. i sat in my office and thought for a minute. i had to think of a good place we could all go to. i didn't want to bring all of the employees so i was just gonna do like all the executive and supervisor staff. i would just set up a bonus of like $500 employees. i had to plan for about 150 people. i had to think. there was a knock at my door. "come in," in came noitora. he had so graciously offered to take care of grimmjow' job in addition to his own. he said he was a friend of his so he wouldn't need any extra pay but come on. i had to double his salary to 400k. he already knew the job so i didn't need to find and train someone new. it would have taken around 300k to train someone new for the job. the company will save some money and the position would be taken care of. another win/win situation. "can i help you, noitora?" he had taken a seat in front of me. "well, i was thinking. and i think that you should take us out for drinks. you need to relax a bit man. you are like a robot and you need to lighten up a bit," he said. what a coincidence. "well, i had just spoken with aizen this morning about the very same thing. i was in the middle of planning for a fun night with all the executive and supervisory staff," i said. he seemed surprised. "oh. well damn. do you have any ideas?" i shook my head. "i still have to think of a place that can hold around 150 people," he seemed to perk up at that. "i think that Urahara's club can hold around 200 people," i was perfect. i could keep people local and keep money in the city. "do you happen to have a way to get a hold of him?" i asked. he nodded. "me and him go way back. i can give you his number," he pulled out his phone. i got my desk phone ready. "its 945 555 3635. he should be in his office right now," he said. i had finished dialing the number. "thanks noitora," he nodded and headed out.