chapter 12

grimmjow pov

what the hell?....hes got this down to a science?.... he had literally just told ikkaku where the red head's spot was. i still couldn't believe it. i looked back at him. he was grinning like a madman. i headed inside, followed closely by those other guys.

i got to the desk and was handed my keys by orihime. she smiled at me as i headed to the elevator. i wasn't fast enough. those other two got on the elevator and began making out. ikkaku had his hands around the red head's waist and he pulled them close. it was really hard to ignore them. they kept moaning. ikkaku broke away and looked at me. "say grimmjow....would you mind he-" "fuck no," i cut him off. "but...i need your d-" "fuck no," i got off the elevator. i face palmed when they got off too. i walked down the hall to my apartment and put the keys in the door. they walked past me. i was about to let out a sigh of relief when i heard the door next door jiggle and open. i looked up. they were walking in the apartment next to mine. "oh!! we are neighbors!! i may have to borrow some sugar later on," chimed ikkaku as he went inside. i walked inside and bolted my door. i looked around. it was cleaner than when i was here last. the furniture looked new. i spotted a note on the sofa. i grabbed it. i was nick's handwriting.

dear grimmjow,

i had your house cleaned while you were gone. don't worry about your rent or utilities. since i own your apartment complex, i was able to take care of it. you are gonna have to tell me why you lied about how much your rent was. i would have paid it that one time. i got you some more clothes and other stuff. just relax for today and get your shit together. ill see you on Monday.

Nick

this letter smelled like him and i was hard again. it really pissed me off that he did all this for me. i tossed the note in the trash and headed into my room. it was made fresh with a new bed and new dresser. i looked in the closet. all new suits. i was getting angry. i looked under the bed and grabbed my nude magazines. what the fuck!! he replaced these too?....i tossed them back under the bed. i looked in my drawers. he had even replaced my fucking underwear. i sighed. i heard some banging from the wall. i leaned against it. .....oh fuck....shit....right there....right there......oh god...shit....i had to get away from the door. just my luck, ikkaku's bedroom was right next to mine. "this is gonna be hell...." i went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. i headed back to my room. it seemed ikkaku and the red head were finished. i sighed. i pulled on some undies. i had grown accustomed to wearing them so i was gonna wear them tonight. i laid on the bed. i was about to doze off when i heard a knock at my door. i got up and headed to answer it in my undies. "Who the fuck is it?" i opened the door. it was a naked ikkaku and the red head. they were both staring at me. "i told you he was huge..." said ikkaku to the red head. "what the fuck do you want?" i said. ikkaku looked back at me. "i need a favor..." he said. i didn't like where this  was going. "i need you, or more specifically your huge dick, in my bed room for a cameo," he said. i face palmed. "why don't you understand the word no?" i was at wits end. "listen...you don't have to do anything. me and renji just want to take turns riding you. you can just sit back and enjoy," he explained. "FUCK NO!!" I slammed the door. i heard them talking on the other side. ...let me just call nick....who the hell is nick...he was the guy who brought you home....i don't know..is he big like grimmjow...well i don't know how big grimmjow is but i know nick is like 9 inches...ok I'm convinced call him now....i heard footsteps and the door shut. i sighed. i went back to my room. i heard more talking in my room. ....ikkaku!!...what...i couldn't get a hold of nick. i think he might be sleep...well there goes our night...we can ask him tomorrow....im sure he will probably be horny tomorrow.....ok....now get over here and suck my dick.....i cant...its too tiny....fine ill suck yours...i really needed to get a sound proof wall or something. i cant deal with them fucking right next door. i was able to doze off.